Chapter 6:"hehe ;)"

Chapter 6:
"hehe ;)"

DELILAH SAT ON HER BED, bored. she wanted to call noah, but she was scared that she would bother him. delilah looked at her wall, the one that had pictures on them, and saw a picture of her and lauren when they were 10. it was then she realized: she didn't talk to lauren in a long time. she suddenly became happy, knowing she wouldn't be bored anymore. lets just say that lauren and delilah are the kind of best friends that become literal CRACKHEADS when they're near eachother.

if it wasn't for quarentine and social distancing, they would be going back and forth to eachother's houses, acting like five years olds. but like everyone else, their plans were ruined.

delilah picked up her phone and pressed on lauren's contact.

Renny🌟

rennyyyyyy

lilahhhhhh

u busy?

nope
i'm so boreddddd

can we ft plzzzzz

YES omg we never talked in like...
3 dayssss

delilah smiled and pressed the facetime button on the screen. and immediately lauren smiled "rennyyyyyyy" delilah said excitedly. "lilahhhhhhhh" lauren said just as excited as delilah, "so how ya been?" lauren asked sweetly. "i've been great, what about you?" delilah replied. "i've been good. but i need to tell you something..." "what is it?"

delilah was a little scared. they told eachother everything. but they haven't been doing that lately because of quarentine.

"i'm dating jaedon..." lauren said, a little ashamed. lauren waited for an answer, but she didn't hear one. naturally lauren was scared, scared to lose her bestfriend just because of a stupid boy, "a-are you mad at me?" lauren said shyly. "am i mad at you? oh my gosh renny is that even a question? i'm so happy for youuuu!" said delilah, making lauren 100x more relieved, "i swear to god if he hurts you, i will literally slit his throat open." lauren chuckled.

they talked about their future and how happy they would be. they talked about how many kids they wanted. somehow, they got into the topic of this whole pandemic and how much they missed eachother. after that, they started talking about their favorite fast food restaurants. why do they change the topic so much times? well don't ask me because, well honestly i don't know.

they changed the topic, once again. but this time, it really took them time to think about how to answer them, more specifically delilah. "so do you like anyone?" lauren asked. that was when delilah didn't know what to say. for a long time she didn't like anyone, mainly because she thought boys would take up her time. of course she would make friends with some boys, but she was never comfortable with them as much as she is comfortable with lauren.

"i'm not sure... i guess i haven't really thought about that one." delilah replied. "well is there any boys that stick out?" lauren asked. "what do you mean by that?" "like, is there any boy that you talk to a lot, relate to the most, or like talking to the most?" lauren explained.

again, delilah sat there silent. she thought about all of the boys she knew, which wasn't a lot. she thought about a few people, but only one stuck out.

IT WAS CURRENTLY 3:37 AM AND noah still couldn't sleep. as he layed down on his bed, he thought about everything in his life. it's like he never thinks about them in the day, but all his thoughts would run around his head in the night. he thought about his family, his friends, his career, his fans, delilah, stranger thi- wait delilah? why the heck is he thinking about delilah?

a look of confusion was shown on his face. he would text someone, but he didn't know if anyone was awake. he grabbed his phone and looked through his contacts. he needed to talk to someone about his feelings. he pressed on finn's contact.

Finnlard 🤡

hey finn

why r u awake rn noah
isn't it like 3 in scarsdale??

i was thinking about things
but the real question is why are u awake??

i was finishing up homework
but this conversation should be important
i was about to go to bed

ok so u know jaedon's sister?

wait jaedon martins?
yeah
delilah martins
their from canada
hehe ;)

that's not important finny

uh yES IT IS!

ok whatever u say
but stay on topic

ok what about delilah?

so i've been talking to her

baby noah has a girlfriend? 🥺🥺
they grow so fast 🥺🥺🥺

no dummy-
i've been facetiming her but she ain't my gf

mhmmmm

finn if u want this conversation to
go faster u have to listen to meeee

fine ;-;

so i've been facetiming her for a while now
and
tonight i just realized how much i like
talking to her
she's just so sweet and like i can't stop thinking about her
one time i talked to her for eight hours
straight bc we were playing minecraft
wat do i do finnlard??

noah when u talk to her
are ur conversations stupid and enjoyable?

umm yes?

when u talk to her do u feel like ur on cloud nine?

kind of yes

then u my friend
u have a crush on delilah martins

wtf
that was so blunt
but wat do i do??
do i tell her??

no
don't tell her yet
just explore ur feelings first and then tell me when u find out

wym by "explore ur feeling?"

talk to her more
if u find urself admiring her and listening attentively to her words, tell me
but if u feel nothing at all when u talk to her, tell me again so that i can diagnose ur feelings

umm ok
but did u really have to use the word "diagnose?"

yes noah
yes i did

THE AUTHOR
hehehe i posteddd
finn's in the picture nowww
also, happy may day! i'm not sure if you guys celebrate that, but, it's a pretty important  culture where i live ;)
thank you soooooo much for reading and vote if you want to!
i love you all to death and i appreciate all of your support!
i hope you guys are safe and healthy!
if you have any problems or if you wanna be friends, my pm's and dm's are open! my ig is @ strangerxtings011 ! i'm super bored and i will take any opportunity to have social interaction.
stay safe! <33333