Chapter 3:"the call"

Chapter 3:
"the call"

THE GIRL HAD JUST FINISHED her laudry and was honestly kind of tired. she plopped onto her bed ready to go to sleep. sleep was about to overcome her, when she suddenly got a call

Schnappy💫 wants to facetime you...

no yes

did i mention that they were already friends?

"schnappy!" delilah exclaimed in a slightly raspy voice. "hey lily" noah replied, "did i wake you?" delilah felt her cheeks warm up to that little nickname and that he was concerned about her, well atleast a little. "yeah, but it's okay."

lily. the nickname only noah called delilah. she couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach whenever noah called her that.

"so why'd you call?" delilah asked curiously. "well y'know, i'm really bored right now." said noah. "well i just about to get this app lauren told me to get. you can text random strangers and sometimes those strangers are thirty and horny" noah raised his eyebrows. "don't worry, it's safe, i've tried it. but just don't tell people your name and where you live. make up a fake name. mines is kira." delilah reassured.

he was a little skeptical at first, but with a lot of begging from delilah, noah finally got the app. they tried it out and the first person noah got was a 20 year old man.

stranger
hey

hey

M20

"hey lily," noah called out, "what does 'M20' mean?" "the 'm' means male and the '20' is their age." said lily. "oh shoot, then i'm texting a 20-year-old man!" noah exclaimed, "should i tell him i'm a 18-year-old girl?" "THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! DO IT!!" delilah yelled, a little too loud.

F18

cool cool
so where you from?

just don't tell them your name and where you live. noah thought to himself

hawkins, indiana

like that weird show? the one
with the kid that disappeared
for no reason?

why? did you not watch it?

oh no i watched it, but i just
didn't like it.

you left the chat