Male young justice x short kid reader 2

You are laying in bed home from school with a high fever, you and woken up feel unwell and asked your dad if you can stay home from school. Alfred had taken your temperature and found out p, you were to sick to even go to school today. So now you are laying in bed trying to get your family history project over with, but you had been told to get some rest.

Y/n " this doesn't feel like any normal fever"

Knock knock

???? " hey kiddo are you in there"

Y/n " yeah come in" soon dick comes walking into your bed room, during the normal day he worked at Wayne family company. Do to him being your father adopted son and future heir to the Wayne business. You knew you were going to get some business but you really didn't care at the moment today.

Dick " hey how are you feeling kiddo"

Y/n " a mixed of good and bad, my head hurts like if never did before and I will like I'm burning up"

Dick" hey I will get Alfred to find your medicine and see if that helps"

Y/n " it over there on the dresser he left ti there when he brought he some soup, and crackers for lunch"

Dick " okay" dick grabbed the bottle for you and had a quick look at it, he and the others wanted so badly to know what the medicine was really for and why was Bruce giving it to you.

Y/n " is everything okay dick"

Dick " yeah everything is fine" dick soon gives you one of the pills at you take with some water.

Dick " y/n listen if someone had keep a deep secret from you how will you feel"

Y/n " hurt and maybe even betrayed it matter on the secret"

Dick " oh hey y/n I did to tell you something you see...."

Bruce " oh dick you are home early"

Dick " yes I heard the kid was sick and I came to check up on her"

Bruce " well good but we are needed at the hall of justice right now, Alfred will be here to take care of y/n"

Dick" sure" your father and dick soon leave and you fall asleep after some while of reading.

Hall of justice

Dick " why did you have to do that Bruce was just being there for her"

Bruce " you were about to tell her the whole truth dick and she not ready to hear it"

Dick " how would you know you our just her grandfather, while I'm her father I have a higher rank then you when it comes to her"

Bruce " last time I remember I was the one with Alfred who stayed up long nights, with her when she was sick as a toddler with a fever.... I was the one who helped her walk and talk"

Dick " I was there to":

Bruce " yes your were but hiding in the shadows with the others, we hoped one day you will all step up and be fathers but that never happened"

Green arrow " what going on here"

Dick " nothing y/n is home sick and I was ....."

Bruce " going to tell her the truth"

Apollo " and why can't we just tell her the truth"

Green arrow" because it will break her you foolish boys"

Dick " we have to tell her she has to know"

Bruce " no more of this okay" soon all four superhero's went the wacky towers, but threw agreement didn't end at all and kept of going.

Dick " what with the medicine you are giving my daughter what are you doing to her anyways"

Superman " getting her powers under control young man"

Conner " why do that she need to know how to use them mines, wally, and mat powers"

Flash " what next after she stops taking the medicine and all those powers come to her, who going to tell her while she scream and crying saying her hates us for what has happened to her"

Mat " we will ...."

Green martinis " no you won't my dear nephew you will allow do more damage to her, than you all did already"

Wally " we are older now and we don't need you telling us what to do"

Flash " fine then you all tell her why you all left her at Wayne manor, all years and rarely saw her when she was growing up and dick playing the big brother role"

Dick " ......"

Flash " see none of you are ready not then and not now" the young superhero's knew their mentors were right about them all being fathers, and they all knew if they told you it will lead to bad things.

Dick " how much pain will she be in if her powers come back"

Bruce " I don't know .... what did you do dick what did you do"

Dick " when she ask me for her medicine I gave her ......" just then Batman phone went off and he answered it and that when his facial expression changed. It was Alfred and something bad was happening to you at home beyond his control and allow up to them now.