Male padamo x curvy wife reader x anakin 3

You are walking around coursant with padamo and anakin, you had come for a republic meeting with the senate. Right now you are spending some time with your husbands enjoys a beautiful night walk.

Padamo " I'm so glad you came here love"

Y/n " hey I'm just happy to be deal with some other issues verse royal duties right now"

Anakin " hey at least we get to show you all our favorite places"

Y/n " so how did you get away from the jedi council my dear husband"

Anakin " well I just talked to obi wan and said I was taking some time off"

Y/n " oh I see you know obi wan going to find out soon or later"

Anakin " that might be a while"

???? " master"

???? " general Skywalker" you soon looked at saw Ashoka and Rex standing behind you three, you were glad that they didn't see you kiss Anakin.

Anakin " Ashoka and Rex it great to see your two but what are you two doing here"

Ashoka "we came to find you sky guy there a new mission for us from the republic.... oh hello duchess y/n i mean y/n"

Y/n " hello Ashoka and Rex"

Rex " it great to see you again duchess y/n"

Ashoka " what were you three up to"

Anakin " well the senator here invited me and dinner with the duchess and we were just walk her back to her place"

Padamo " I will walk her back the rest of the way anakin you are need somewhere else"

Anakin " okay" anakin soon left with Ashoka and Rex and once they were out of view, padamo had grabbed your hand once again.

Padamo " come on let finish our walk and maybe we can have dinner"

Y/n " I will love at but I'm worried about anakin"

Padamo " he will be okay my love and I will keep you safe while you are here"

Y/n " I love you"

Padamo " I love you too"

Somewhere else

Ashoka " master do you think padamo and y/n are a couple you are their closest friend"

Anakin " I really don't know Ashoka the duchess is a important person and my and padamo lives"

Ashoka " okay sky guy whatever you say"