Male justice league x cuvry wife reader

You are a female scientist and you mostly did work on alien artifacts, that had been brought in by the justice league. That is one of the ways you had meet your husbands, after years with working with them you finally became close with them . You are working in your laboratory with some other scientists on a very important, alien decisive that your husband along with the justice league members had brought in.

Female scientist " it looks like it giving off some weird signal"

Y/n " it is but what is getting the single and what about to go off"

Male scientist " it just changed colors"

Y/n " what" you look at the alien box and see if had changed from white, to all red and soon enough the box broke open.

Y/n " take cover now" everyone run for cover and soon enough an explosion goes off, and soon enough a portal opens.

Y/n " this is very bad" soon enough you see a giant flying robot alien walking into the laboratory.

Y/n " stay low" you soon see more robot aliens walking into the laboratory and it seems like they are on a mission.

Y/n " we have to get in contact with the justice league and lock down this laboratory, we can't let any of them get out.

Female scientist 2 " sure... wait someone else has come threw the portal"

????? " find the scientist and bring them back to darkside he wants, them to work on his new weapon" Before anyone could make a run for it or call for help one of the alien found you and few others hiding.

Y/n " run for it"

???? " if I were you all I will come nicely or it will get ugly" one of male scientist punched one of the aliens hard but he was soon killed fast. Someone had set off an fire alarm and that when things started to turn fast and very quick.

Male scientist 2 " come on we have a chance to run for it we need or why our of here, before they take someone or kill someone else" everyone made and run for it but you and five others, do to your guys exits being blocked.

Y/n " guys please come help us"

Outside the laboratory

Flash " no"

Male scientist 3 " run for it there are coming"

Superman " where is doctor y/n where is she"

Male scientist 4 " she still in there with some others, we couldn't get them out"

Superman " flash call the others and get these people to safety"

Flash " I can't just leave her in there she ...."

Superman " I know she is not just you wife as well"

Flash " okay" Superman flys into the laboratory while flash gets people to safety and calls the others.

Back with you

Y/n " they just keep on coming"

Female scientist " we need .....wait what was that" you all hear a loud boom and soon enough you see Clark come flying into the laboratory and he starts fighting off the aliens.

Y/n " we need to run now before they get one of us" everyone got up from yhs ground and started running but it was to late because, soon enough you all had gotten picked up.

Y/n " no"

Batman " let her go"

Flash" not so fast alien creeps"

spartan ( Wonder Woman) " we have to get them loss before" your husband dd their best to save you but you were, soon getting pulled back into the portal.

Green lantern " no"

Y/n " help ......"

Superman " let her go now" it was too last save you your husbands did their best to get tot but it was to late you were gone, soon enough green arrow , aqua man, and green M joined the others and when they heard you were taken they were mad as well.