Romulus x runt chubby werewolf reader x wolf bothers

You are standing on the steps of monster high entrance with your brothers and their friends, today was the first day of the monster high students exchange program. You all knew there were going to be some problems because these students that were, coming to monster high are ghouls and mansters from all werewolf school and all vampire schools.

Freddy " come one every monster this is going to be nice and easy"

Claws " Freddy we been over this there is some bad blood between werewolf and vampires"

Aulcariod " claws is right Freddy it noting going to be easy"

Clawd " there are here" you were not paying attention but when you looked up from you lap you saw, a group of werewolves looking at you.

Y/n " hey"

Romulus "clawd and claws it been awhile"

Clawd " Rom hey buddy long time no see"

Romulus " I'm guessing this is y/n you guys baby sister all grow up"

Claws " yep she finally join us in school"

Y/n " hey Romulus" You had taken a step back which might of been a bad decision on your point, because you soon realize you had step on a male vampire foot.

Y/n " I'm so sorry I didn't see you there"

Vampire male " watch where you are going pup before you end up getting teach a lesson of respect"

Claws " hey leave her alone she said she was sorry"

Vampire male " I don't care" Before a fight could break out the school bell had rang meaning it was time to head to class, soon you had walked away from you brothers and older friends because you had different classes then them. You had left the class to use the bathroom but that will be a major mistakes for you, because you didn't know that some manster had sent some ghouls after you they were hoping to teach you a lesson.

Vampire girl " oh there you are little pup we are here to teach you to respect your elders"

Y/n " I didn't mean to ...." soon the vampire females and males started pulling you hair and starching at your face , you try push them off not won't to hurt any ghoul but you failed.

Student girl " hey what are you doing .. some one get a teacher they are hurting her"

Clawd " hey dudes pick one someone your own size"

Claws " y/n are you okay p"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine it just hurt a bit"

Howl " come one lets get her out of here"

Romulus " me and clawd can deal with the dudes here" soon some teachers came into the bathroom and stop he fright, the students who attacked you were soon kicked off campus and their parents were called to come deal with them.

Y/n " guys I'm okay see nothing bad happened"

Romulus " nothing has happened you were attacked"

Y/n " ....."

Claws " come one we are taking you home and you are stays there until you are healed up well"

Y/n " okay"

Howl " we will deal with everything us later"

Y/n " okay come one lets go home" you were soon drove back home with your brothers in Romulus car, you could tell they were all mad about what had happened to you but their anger would not beat your mother anger. When she sound out her youngest pup and only daughter was attacked over something foolish.