Stello x chubby witch reader

You and the guys knew stello had some family issues when it came to his father and soon to be step mother,and step brother but you never knew it will get this far. Out of the blew stello father had disowned him just because his step mother said so making his soon to be step brother future king.

Y/n ' hey stello I have been looking everywhere for you with the guys"

Stello " hey y/n"

Y/n " I know you feel awful right not but isn't the time to be alone you need your friends with you"

Stello " I know but I'm so mad and hurt by my father how could he do this to me over someone women and her child"

Y/n " I know we are taught at a young age to always trust and love our parents because there is rarely a time, where we are learn what to do when they love from them runs out"

Stello " thanks for being here with me y/n"

Y/n " hey you are one of best guy friends I can't leave you alone like this and remember your mother still love you mo matter what, and maybe someday your father will come back to you"

Stelllo " sure thank you y/n you are the sweetest" you and stello hug each other for while and you soon both walk back to his dorm where, the guys were setting up a cheer up party for him to make him feel better. The party did make him feel better and he soon let go, of his angry toward his father. It will take stello father many year to see the errors of his ways, but he finally show the truth after you finally married the guys and started a family.