Male cinderella x chubby reader 2

Colton was getting used to be around castle and being the new titles prince and duke of the kingdom, he was also getting along with your father and brother as well.

Prince Charming " so Colton how are you and my sister doing in your families vila"

Colton " we are loving it there and y/n has held me restore the villa to what it once was before my step family came along" Colton family vila was soon given back to him after your wedding and his step family soon left and were never heard from again. The vila was able to be restore most of the way but there were some changes making the vila bigger, but you made sure it gave your husband his old childhood memories of good times back.

Prince Charming " at is my sister I'm happy you two found each other at the ball"

Colton " thank you and will always be loyal to your sister"

Prince Charming " good and here comes my baby sister who is your wife"

Y/n " there you two are I have been wondering where you both had gotten"

Colton " me and your brother were having a nice conversation with each"

Prince Charming " I just wanted to get to know my new brother in law better and it seemed like, it was good to do it alone"

Y/n " I'm just happy you are getting along"

Knight " excuse your majesty but your father request to speak to you in his chambers"

Prince Charming " coming I will be seeing you two at dinner tonight right"

Colton " yes you will be"

Y/n " we always love weekend dinners with you and father" Soon your bother walked away leaving you and your husband alone, you are in so much love with him it makes you feel like you are in a fairy tale the ones your father used to read to you as a bed time story.

Colton " my dear will you care for a walk on the castle garden with me"

Y/n " I will love at my handsome husband" You and Colton walked in the castle garden together remember the first night you and meet him and the start of your guys new relationship.