Male mulan x cuvry reader x shang

You are walking around the training area the the emperor army, you were really looking for two man that mean so much to you. They are ping and Shang when you first meet them you were just strangers to each but you soon become something more to them as time, went by making you feel happy.

Shang " hello y/n" you had soon came across Shang and ping but when you found them they were sparing wit each other, so you just stood there and watched them frights one another. You soon and gotten caught when Shang and spotted you.

Y/n " hello Shang and ping I was looking for you two"

Ping " well that interesting because we were going to come find you when we were done practicing but it seemed, like you beat us to that lovely" ping kissed your right check making you blush bright red at him and soon Shang gave you a kiss on the forehead.

Shang " you are so cute sweetie"

Y/n " you two do have a way with words don't you"

Ping " hey anything it make you feel special love" the guys soon put their shirts back on and smile at you while you are blush's bright red.

Shang " you know it fine if you look sweetie"

Y/n " I don't know what you boys are taking about"

Ping " sure you don't love" Shang and ping start laughing at you while you started to blush even more, these boys could mess with your emotions and make you love them and hate them at the same time.

Shang " so why did you have to tell us sweetie oh did you just come to see us shirtless"

Y/n " there a message from the emperor of you guys I'm your chambers and there a message from ping mother, waiting for him in his chamber"

Ping " well it seems like getting the rest of the day off with you we'll have to wait until next time love"

Y/n " it okay I can wait" the guys had read their message and knew they had to leave and deal with what the messages, and said.

Shang " we will be home later tonight dear, we might make it back in time for dinner"

Y/n " until then my loves and be careful out there"

Ping " we promise" the guys soon rode off on their horse with their man following on their horse, you soon watch as Shang and ping disappeared out of your view.