Again and Again Part 4

Juliet curled into bed that night with the smile never leaving her face. He was more perfect than she could have ever imagined, and the feeling of his lips on hers sat heavy in the front of her mind.

Meeting you was the best decision I've ever made.

She didn't have to grab her phone to see the message when it came through as it was already in her hands as she stared down at his picture. The evening had been the best first date she had ever had, and she knew that there was not another man in the world that would have given her a night like that one. They were connected, not only emotionally but physically as well. They didn't touch beyond his hand on her back as they sat together, but she could feel his fingertips as they drew intricate patterns on her back for hours.

When he kissed her though, her whole body lit up, and she had embraced the sparks that passed between every inch of their touching skin. After she got home, she had taken a quick shower to get rid of the smell of the bar and curled up into bed where she laid for the next hour thinking about Matthew. The fact that he had messaged her made her giddy because she knew that he was up thinking about her too.

I can't wait to see you again. She sent back, as she thought about their next meeting and how quickly it could be.

I have to go out of town again on Monday, but it should only be for a few days. Meet me tomorrow. She was disappointed to see that he was going to be gone again so soon. She had already waited three months to meet him, but at least she was going to get to see him twice this weekend before he left.

Absolutely. Would you like to grab dinner? It was just over sixteen hours away, but knowing that they would be together again so soon made her stomach flip inside her torso. She wasn't expecting him to want to see her even sooner.

No. I want as much time with you as possible before I go. Let's get lunch. Before she could reply, another message came through, and Juliet pulled her comforter over her face in embarrassment as heat filled her cheeks. I'm going to kiss you again. Please don't run away from me this time.

She was mortified; that was exactly what she had done. She wasn't sure how to respond as she sat there staring at her phone and prayed for the bed to open up to swallow her whole. Her phone vibrated again. Don't get me wrong. It was the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen, but I will be kissing you again and again.

Her toes curled under her blanket like a giddy school girl as she typed back. I look forward to it. Lunch sounds perfect.

Goodnight, beautiful. She was amazed by how smooth he was at flirting, and she pushed the thought out of her mind of him flirting with other girls. For now, he was her Matthew, and she was his Juliet, and she was going to hold onto that for as long as possible.

The next morning, the sun came in through her window with blinding brightness, and Juliet heard noises coming from the kitchen. She was exhausted from the night before, but after seeing the red numbers glowing on her nightstand that read just after nine, she forced herself out of bed with a groan of irritation. She had already slept in a few hours past her normal start to the day and did not want to disrupt her body's natural sleep pattern any more than she already had.

After tying her hair in a bun, she washed her face to remove any signs of her sleep deprivation and made her way out into the common room. Tessa was in the kitchen gently humming to the music coming from her phone.

"Good morning," Tessa said to Juliet as she came to sit at the island. Slouching down on the stool, a smile spread across Juliet's face with the memory of sitting at the bar next to Matthew last night. The thought of seeing him again woke her up more than a cup of coffee would have. "What's with the grin?" Tessa pried, as she placed a scoop of butter on the heated pan in front of her. "I heard you come in late last night, but it didn't sound like anyone came in with you." Her eyebrow was raised as she smirked towards Juliet with a knowing glance.