★DIO ★

3rd person

'I remember this mansion, he must be here.' She thought. She knocked quickly, with pet shop acknowledging her presence. He noticed the baby, but continued to watch her. Pet shop was chosen to kill anyone on the spot, but this woman he wouldn't. Something felt off about her. Vanilla Ice had opened the doors, with younger D'Arby not far behind. Vanilla Ice had glanced towards Pet shop, wondering why she hadn't been killed. "Is DIO here? He must be the father. He has to be." Vanilla Ice was taken back, DIO? Having a child? More the fact, he didn't kill her when he was done with her? "Vanilla Ice." The voice boomed. "Who is there." DIO didn't like to be disturbed, unless they were called for.

"Master DIO, it appears to be a woman claiming she has your child." He laughed, DIO had laughed. "Muda. She's useless. Absolutely useless. Kill the woman. Bring the child to me." The voice boomed, giving an order. Pet shop has no remorse, and instantly killed her crushing her. The baby revealed to have striking features that DIO had. "Master DIO, why leave the child alive? It's nothing but a pest." Younger D'Arby butted in. "Your older brother would have already realized what I plan to do with this child, I expected you to be smarter." Younger D'Arby felt a sting, but continued to follow his orders and protect him from the impending group slowly making its way to Egypt.

Vanilla Ice had handed DIO the child, noticing it's features. Striking blonde hair. Not to mention Heterochromia.(Two different eye colors). "It's taken after you mostly DIO." DIO nodded in agreement. "You will watch after this child as I look for something to keep it in." Vanilla Ice sighed, following DIO's orders. He'd do anything to please him, even if it meant taking care of a child. The blonde baby resembled a girl, with one e/c and one bursting red eye. The baby had bit down on Vanilla Ice's fingers. DIO had returned with a "crib" which appeared to be a wine barrel quickly scrapped to a bed.

"You'll keep the child in here." Vanilla quickly rushed to put the child in there. "Will you give it a name Master DIO?" DIO had never thought he'd have a child. He was no longer living, so how could he have given his seed to someone? Back to the task at hand. "What gender is it." "It appears to be female, I have not checked, but the features resemble female." "Y/n Brando." Vanilla Ice was taken back, Brando? Was that Master DIO's last name? "You're dismissed."

Vanilla Ice had left for DIO to inspect the baby. "Brando huh." Vanilla Ice had thought. DIO had been studying the child for quite a while. It had still been sleeping, course he knew how to take care of a baby. Didn't mean he wanted to. But something of her sparked his interest. He started to think out loud. "Y/n Brando, blonde hair, one eye e/c while the other is a dark crimson red. Fangs are present. And it's female." It must be a half-breed, with Heterochromia. DIO definitely needed tips on parent hood. Meanwhile, he used his ability to see where the crusaders were. At this point, Hol horse had wiped out Avdol soon to be Polnareff.

"At least I'll have time to raise you a bit." He said. But little Y/n had finally woken up, now hungry. DIO then put his finger down in front of her. She bit down drawing blood, she seemed to know what her food source was right away.

"You're going to be great, I already know it."