✘ Her pt 1. ✘

3rd person POV

"So she's still not going to wake up anytime right?" Jotaro asked, he was in his mid 20's now. Joseph checking up on her still, while getting caught with his affair.

Y/n would be technically 10 now, but she's still staying young due to the vampire blood.

"Yes, she's not showing signs of trying to wake up either. Her brain activity is gone." The speed wagon foundation doctor explained. "I already miss her bright smile." Kakyoin told them. "Dio attempted to kill his own daughter for his own benefit." Jotaro sighed. "Don't mention that name, I don't need a reminder." And with that, Jotaro left them.

Joseph swapped places with Jotaro. "Kakyoin, her star mark is gone, does that mean she isn't a Joestar anymore?" "I would suppose it would mean she isn't part of the Joestar bloodline."

With Y/n's mind

"Oh, so I'm not a Joestar anymore?" She asked herself. "Yes, you're no longer a Joestar." Dio answered her. As the 5 years she's been in a coma, Dio and her had been talking and understanding each other.

"Back to the conversation, Y/n." She looked back him. "Yes, I'm no better than my father. And I put you in this state. And I'll always be in your head until you're dead." Y/n nodded, "As long as you don't annoy me I don't have a problem, or try to take control of my head or somethin'." Dio nodded to her, and sat across her. Motioning Y/n to also take a seat in the black void they were standing in.

"You know you can change the scenery, why don't you? Anything you think of or thought of should appear. So why doesn't anything dear?" Y/n sighed. "Because I don't want to wake up I guess. No stand users to bug me, I'm safe in my own world."

"But what if they decide to take you off their life supply. Yes, you don't need to eat but at the same time you are worrying others no?"

"I understand a lot of people are worried about me, but why should I?"

"Aw don't say that now dear. You worried me when you were so young and easy to manipulate."

"Don't remind me, I'm not falling for your shit anymore." "Language."

Y/n thought of a soft chair to sit in, and watched her surroundings of her body laying down. Kakyoin and Joseph looking at her.

Outside of Y/n's mind

"Finally! Mr. Joestar and Mr. Kakyoin, we have brain activity. We haven't seen any since she fell into this trance." The speed wagon doctor said in shock. "We have a chance to bring her out of it, but it'll be hard. We know she's at least doing something now." Joseph sighed. "I don't want to call the shot here, Jotaro should. She seemed to care the most about him, you too Kakyoin. You two need to decide together."

Jotaro listened to this. 'She could wake up, she could come meet Joseph's son with me." Jotaro had only thought about that, "What are you thinking about Jotaro?" Kakyoin asked. "Just some things. I heard she had brain activity." Kakyoin nodded.

"Yes, it's a possibility and I would be happy if you decided to have her undergo it to wake her up."

"What would happen to her anyways? Surgery?"

"No Jotaro, she would have herself controlled by a headset forcing her conscious." Joseph mentioned.

"No remorse much."

"Mr. Joestar and Jotaro, think about it. She's a strong girl, wouldn't she wake up by now if she wanted to? Maybe she wants to stay asleep on purpose."

"That's always a possibility, but doesn't she know we scared to death for her?"

"Yes she probably does, and she's sure taken her sweet ass time. I'm sick of it."

"Aw, does Jotaro care about Y/n?"

Jotaro sighed. "You know what I meant dipshit. I don't hate her, is that what you wanted to hear? Shut the fuck up."

Kakyoin laughed along with Joseph.

"Yes, we'll do the procedure to wake her up. Only if she reacts to something."

"Y/n, do you know someone with the last name Giovanna?"

And with that, her brain waves went off. Not because she was thinking of something, but because Dio knew he fucked and killed women he got hands on. Only a selected handful got away.

"Seems she does, yes start the procedure tomorrow."