★The Crusaders pt 2. ★

3rd person POV

Little Y/n focused on healing the very little skin that the sun had grazed on Dio's skin. "I'm very proud of you Y/n." Dio patted her head, smirking. Dio had full control on this child, manipulated. Dio was a horrible person, but he truly did love Y/n. He didn't want to just use her, but he wasn't the best at keeping a good relationship. Socializing wasn't his thing. He could lure women, doesn't mean he could keep them. God he would kill them anyways. Dio needed to wait for the sun to be down completely.

Then he would strike.

Kakyoin focused on keeping his Hierophant green invisible to the naked eye. Star platinum wouldn't even notice. But it was taking a toll on him, he was getting too far away from her. He wondered if he pulled her now it would be okay. "Mr. Joestar, I need to rest." Joseph was confused but obliged. The two separated away from Polnareff and Jotaro. "I've got the child's leg around Hierophant Green, I can pull her." This was great news to the two, but Kakyoin was weakening. He was so far away, it was just when he took a hold of the lovers' stand. "Don't push yourself Kakyoin. We'll wait for the two to be separated. The child undoubtedly knows the secret of Dio's stand, that's all the information we need."

Kakyoin barrier was put in place, as the sun was completely gone now.

"Now Y/n, remember what I told you, don't reveal yourself this time. I just want you to heal me, and stay under my cape until it's gone." Y/n nodded, understanding that if she messed up this time, her father would surely punish her. Y/n was too young, but she'd remember these events for the rest of her life. "Daddy, why do they keep going for you?" Little Y/n questioned, climbing onto Dio's back, she'd use 'The Universe' to make sure she'd stay on his back. "Well Y/n, as I've said before, this body isn't originally mine. It was a gift from someone dying, his last wishes to me was to live on in his body. But the others don't seem to realize that. So daddy is going to knock some sense into them." Dio's voice traced venom and pure lies. Y/n wouldn't catch it of course.

Dio set off. "Splitting up?" He questioned. 'So Jotaro and Polnareff are planning to attack from behind. No matter. It's completely useless.' As Dio went to land, Emerald Splash came out of nowhere attacking Dio. Y/n struggled to stay under his cape without becoming visible, but managed. "Kakyoin's Hierophant." He was hitting barrier after barrier, setting off a barrage of Emerald Splash's. Kakyoin noticed that he was becoming less weak, since Y/n was very close now. He just needed an opening to grab her.

"Hierophants Barrier!" He kicked the last barrage, reflecting it. Missing only one, creating a hole in his left arm. Y/n quickly touching where the injury was. Dio had noticed he was trapped. 'Perfect timing.' Kakyoin lulled Y/n from underneath. Joseph was standing there, speechless. They now had the advantage. "No! Daddy!" The girl yelled. 'God damn it. Why does the world want her away from me.' Dio had thought.

Kakyoin with Y/n in possession, tossed her to Joseph. She screamed terrified, rightfully justified. "Hermit Purple!" Joseph had grabbed the girl, probing her. "Oh no you don't." Kakyoin said. "Your battle is with me Dio." Dio seemed to be more than pissed, he wanted to fucking kill all of them. "Papa!" She yelled reaching out. "20 meter Emerald Splash!" "You leave me no choice Kakyoin. Za warudo!" 'Here it comes,' His first move was to grab Y/n, which Y/n could move through the stopped time, and wasn't prevented towards seconds. They were bloodline related, descended with no interruptions. Dio then paid attention to Kakyoin. He was the one who originally grabbed her. Forcefully punching his hand completely through him. "Time moves again."

"No! Papa you said you wouldn't kill anyone! You told me that!" Y/n said crying.

Dio having a soft spot, "flew" towards Kakyoin. "You can heal him, but I will be instantly knocking him out." He whispered in her ear. She nodded quickly. She touched his head as he stared at her. His wounds healing. "Why would you-" Dio sucked punched him right in the head, knocking him out cold. Sadly he didn't notice the Emerald Splash towards the clock tower. Joseph getting away.

"Y/n, you truly are a piece of work. You really need to stop doing this to me." Dio said, following Joseph. Y/n held on tight leaving Kakyoin grateful yet also confused.

Hiii. So I'm a bit conflicted. I have a lot of ideas to keep the story going as I want it to. Which means keeping Kakyoin alive, Iggy, and another character. I'm going to make Iggy immune to dying of old age. :)

But at the same time, Y/n will stop aging at the end of this segment, Stardust Crusaders Arc.(As soon as Dio is finished?) Not sure. I want this to follow the story line, but I want to also keep a lot of characters alive, so sorry if the plot has a lot of holes. Trying to cover those up.

Ty for reading! ♥️