✰His disappearance pt 1. ✰

3rd person POV

It had been a bit since the Crusaders had gotten back from their trip to Egypt. It was now the summer, the first day. And sadly, Dio had disappeared. Y/n had known of his location, knowing his decision was the best in his eyes.

Y/n was gaining a few hidden talents she gained mysteriously. But with a price, her over healing from the two days they got back costed just a bit. She had lost her red eye, both becoming e/c. Since the lack of sucking blood from others. She could no longer heal for long now. "Y/n, how old are you dear? It's been a while!" Holly exclaimed picking up the small girl. "Mrs. Seiko-San please put me down! You're tickling me!" She gasped, as Holly continued to hold her.

Holly finally put young y/n down. "I'm 6!" As she raised her fist in the air. Jotaro walked in, immediately regretting. "Jojo!" Jotaro was slightly annoyed, as he woke up only 5 minutes ago. He shoved her to the side, going to get lunch. "Jotaro, you will greet Y/n. You didn't even pass your class, you got held back." Holly scolded Jotaro. "It's not my damn fault that I went on a mission to save your ungrateful bitch ass." Holly only smiled, knowing she got her point across. Jotaro ruffled Y/n's hair, as if she was just his little sister. "She's technically even higher on the family tree than you are." She pointed out. None of them knowing how Y/n would be attached to the Joestar family. Y/n's star mark had disappeared just a few days ago.

"We'll be at the park with Kakyoin." Jotaro called to Holly. "Bye Mrs. Seiko-San!" She yelled. Jotaro headed out, with Y/n trailing behind him.

"People might get the wrong idea seeing you next to me." Jotaro looked down to Y/n, but Y/n didn't know what he meant, nor did she care.

She loved him, she loved everyone. "You're a pain, you know that?" Jotaro scoffed. "You can bother Kakyoin, I'm busy." As he shoved her to Kakyoin who was waving to them. Y/n didn't want to let go of Jotaro, he wasn't the nicest to her. But she didn't really care.

"Big brother!" Y/n yelled, letting go of Jotaro as she ran towards Kakyoin. He would scoop the small child into his arms, as she would wrap his arms around his neck tightly. Not too tightly of course. "I missed you!" Kakyoin laughed hugging her dearly, "Its only been a week little one," He laughed, setting her down.

"Have you seen your father lately?" He asked. "No, he said he had to tend to a few things and that I was big girl and could take care of myself.." She ended on a sad note. Jotaro looked at the girl, he had known what it was like to live without a father figure.

"It's alright Y/n, I'm sure he'll be back soon." Kakyoin mentioned, "He seems like a great dad." He smiled, knowing that was a complete lie. "I'll visit you tomorrow okay?" She nodded.

Jotaro and Kakyoin saw the girl rush to the swings, "You think he'll come back?" Kakyoin asked Jotaro. "Most likely no, but if he does he'll most likely take her without a trace. It's worth mentioning that we should visit her everyday." He sighed. "You could do it for me." Kakyoin laughed at his antics.

"I know you like her, who doesn't. She's a joy to be around, you just have failed to realize that."

Jotaro left already, not wanting to listen to the children screaming. But one scream stood out, it seemed to be Y/n's. "Get away from me you bitch! You'll get your fur on me, mutt!" The girl yelled, pushing her into the sand pit.

"The fuck is happening here..?" Jotaro asked. "Jotaro! What's going on?" Kakyoin asked. Y/n was sniffling as the girl ran off, probably to her guardians with her. "She said I was a mutt!" Y/n wailed. Jotaro had a slight hint of annoyance, but still comforted her. He noticed scrapes on her knees, "Did she kick you?" He asked her.

"Yeah, but that's okay! I probably did something to disturb her!" Y/n smiled towards them. Kakyoin picked up the wounded girl, shaking sand out of her blonde hair.

Dusting sand also off of her f/c shirt, with her overalls coated in sand.

Jotaro was already threatening the dad who had the little girl, whom both kicked her knees and shoved her in the ground. "Although it's a bit uncalled for, there's no point in stopping him." Kakyoin said, toying with her hair.

"Jotaro, want to take Y/n for ice-cream?" Kakyoin proposed. "We're going to look like a couple." Jotaro mentioned. Kakyoin's cheeks slowly dusted a light pink,

"Is that such a bad thing?"