✰His Disappearance pt 3. ✰

Thank you for waiting, ♥️ I've deleted the cancelled chapter, since I don't want it there. Removed part of the title.

3rd person POV

As Jotaro woke up, Y/n was no longer there. He disregarded it, it was still dark outside. 'Isn't my problem' He thought. But he was soon interrupted by Kakyoin, "Jotaro get up, Y/n disappeared out of nowhere! This is a serious matter!"

As Jotaro sat up, he slammed his hands down in rage. "Fuck, I knew he would do something like this." Joseph walked in, turning the lights on. Kakyoin covered his eyes, while Jotaro put on his hat to shield his eyes.

It was now broad daylight, with everyone up. Polnareff had left that night, it was just Kakyoin, Jotaro, Joseph, and Holy. "Where was Y/n last night?" Holy asked, she had only seen her at dinner. "She was in my room last night." Jotaro answered.

"She came in my room saying Jotaro was too hot." Kakyoin followed up. He was unusually silent. "Well shit I can't help that." Jotaro kept his answers small and short, it was like him. But he was full of rage. "And she disappeared out of thin air?" Joseph finally joined in. "Yes, she was in the doorway, just like in Egy-. Oh my god, Jotaro is that what you meant?"

"Dio has her, no doubt." Laced with venom was what that sentence was, pure hatred. "He was talking with a stand user yesterday, and Y/n knew all about it."

"Jotaro, are you saying she is working with him? That's bold if that's what you're saying." Joseph remained silent while Kakyoin and Jotaro bickered. "Holy dear-" "Seiko!" "You know what I mean! Can I use your TV?" "Yes of course, come with me."

With Jotaro and Kakyoin

"We already went over this last night, we know she's not a traitor." Kakyoin mentioned. "She really loves you, you know." "I know that, that's why I'm pissed." Jotaro felt guilt and rage. "I knew Dio was going to try something, and I did nothing about it."

"We never knew when he was going to strike, you need to put it behind you. We just need to focus on where she has gone." Jotaro knew Kakyoin was right, "Okay. Thank you Kakyoin." "Of course Jotaro."

With Joseph and Holy

As the channels switched for signs to give Joseph and the others, Holy and Joseph talked. "Have you noticed anything between Kakyoin and Jotaro?" Holy asked. "Holy dear, this isn't the best time." Joseph said. "But I'm concerned, Jotaro is hiding something from me."

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." Joseph said smiling, "If anything Jotaro may just be gay. And that's fine." "But he's not saying anything to me, and I'm worried. He never says things to me anymore."

"It's alright."

As the TV was ready to give its signal, Joseph focused his attention to it. "He." "Will." "Not." "Prevail." "Without." "Her." "At." "His." "Side." "It's." "A." "Sweet." "Revenge." "Plot." "Are you watching me once more?" Dio asked. "Y/n, they're spying. Disrupt them please." And with that, Y/n looked lifeless and tired. The TV exploded in shattered glass.

"What was that." Jotaro asked. "Your grandfather used his spirit photography. Papa, did you get the message?" He nodded. "I saw her." Jotaro was getting hopeful. "The message was "He will not prevail without her at his side. It's a sweet revenge plot."

"Does that ring a bell to anyone?"

"Sweet you say?" Kakyoin asked. "Yes, does that mean you have something?" "Jotaro encountered Dio at the icecream shop, we head there first."

But Jotaro was already gone.

"It showed me Y/n had a flesh bud, he's controlling her."

Jotaro's POV

"Y/n, I'm coming." But Dio was already waiting.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm sorry I was so hard on you, and I just want you back."

A shrill scream echoed near the icecream shop. "Fuck." I picked up my pace, basically running.

I found myself frozen, "What the hell?"

"Looks like that pesky Joestar had you find me. That's annoying. Good thing Y/n here, helps me."

"What did you do to her?!" He shrugged at me, Y/n walking out. "You hurt her!" She had a recent smack mark on her, with her eyes dead almost. It was hard to take in, her smiling features were all gone. She looked lifeless. "Dio you're done for!" "I don't think so. The world!" Time froze.

I couldn't move, except for those two seconds.

With that, he took off with Y/n. As soon as time started to move, I took after them. Catching up quickly. The sun was setting, this wasn't good.

Swift POV change to 3rd just to end this chapter off.

"Even with Y/n here to keep me healed, you still approach me?" Dio asked Jotaro, "You sure are damn cocky, I can't get beat the shit out of you without getting closer."