★Will it work? ★

3rd person POV

Y/n was sound asleep, Dio taking her away from Kakyoin. Iggy trailing Dio, not trusting him at all. The sun was rising, this wasn't good. "Dio, we don't fully trust you clearly. But we need to stop until night time. As they landed the plane in Japan, instead of Korea, some passengers were confused. But decided to think it was a stop.

"We'll cover you for now, any funny moves and I'll fucking have you burnt to a crisp." Jotaro muttered.

Y/n finally woke up, wanting down. Dio let her down but held her hand. "Let me try something." Dio said. "Y/n, can you hold daddy's finger as I put it in the light?" He asked, heading towards the windows near the gate.

Dio had stuck his finger out, nothing happening. "Impressive, I'm proud of you." Dio took his finger out of the sunlight. It was a sight to see. "Do you think they'll take a picture?" Some girls grouped up. "Excuse me, can you and that other blonde male take a picture with us?" A couple girls asked Jotaro. "Fuck off." He said. "Now now Jotaro, come on. They want a picture that's not too hard." Jotaro scoffed, leaving the girls.

"I'll get a limo and have the windows blocked out." Joseph said to Dio. "Of course, it's appreciated."

"What the hell did you do to him?" Jotaro asked Y/n. "He is a ruthless, cold-hearted bastard, and yet you seem to keep him in check." Jotaro took Y/n from Dio. "Won't you stop touching her every second? She's human after all." Dio caressed Jotaro's cheek with his nails. "And yet here you are, caring for a brat."

As they took a step outside, waiting for the Limo, Dio was having a hard time standing. Even with Y/n constant healing to him, it was hard to stay in the sunlight. She was sitting on his shoulders legs dangling on his Torso. While normal people didn't see anything, Y/n was glowing a mixture of red and gold.

"She's pushing herself Gramps." Jotaro pointed out. The girl was panting. "Y/n, do you need a break? The Limo should be here soon." Jotaro didn't care for Dio's sake. He was afraid she'd use it all up, not anymore for Holly.

But sadly, that was Dio's plan.

Dio wanted Y/n to push herself to the limits. Having her unable to heal Holly. "She's going out like a spark." Polnareff said, Kakyoin also noticing. "Perfect timing the limo is here." Everyone got in as order followed; Kakyoin, Jotaro, Polnareff, Joseph, Iggy, Dio and Y/n.

Y/n sat down exhausted, she was already having enough of it. Though she was not growing up, she was growing in age. Soon she'd be 4. She was growing rapidly, but her body stayed slim and short.

Dio needed her to run out of Energy, so Holly would pass. One Joestar decent would be down. Dio's plan was going to be foiled, as Y/n seemed to regain her energy back quickly.

"Hey daddy, when we get there and I heal Holly; can we do something?" The girl asked, kicking her legs back and forth in the seat.

Dio couldn't say yes, "I'm afraid that would be impossible in the sunlight, dear." He grunted, showing his soft side right in front of everyone. It was pissing him off. "Don't look at me like that, you're not getting this treatment from me." He scowled to his enemies in the 'room'.

"I can take her," Kakyoin said. "It would be a return for her healing me!"

"No, I'll wait until it's night, as if I'd trust you with her." Dio scowled.

"Never mind that, we're here." Joseph interjected, "Y/n, do you feel well enough?" Y/n nodded gripping Dio's hand as he walked out first. Jotaro jerked her a bit, seeing what would happen. Dio fully exposed in the sun, she lost a bit of grip. She still had a touch, faint. Dio fell to the ground on his knees, defeated almost. As soon as Y/n had another grip well enough, he got up once again. He was pissed, Y/n calmed him down by signaling she was alright.

"So now I know if you try anything, I won't hesitate to take her away from her, and burn you to hell. You've still got his body." Jotaro remarked. He opened the gate for everyone to get in. Joseph ran in first to check on Holly. Suzi Q spotted him immediately, as well as the Speedwagon foundation workers. "I knew my Jotaro and papa were on their way." Holly smiled weakly, noticing everyone. Jotaro closed the doors so Y/n could quit healing Dio.

Letting no light in, Y/n could focus herself on Holly. "And who would you be, you cutie?" She squeezed
Y/n's cheeks which she giggled at. "I'm Y/n! I gotta help you with that mess behind you!"

Kakyoin went behind Y/n rubbing her back, "She healed me when I had no flesh there to heal. She also removed Joseph's wrinkles." Joseph laughed, Suzi Q had already noticed.

"I knew my Joseph looked different!" Suzi Q pointed out. "Now let's get down to business, Y/n try to heal her." Jotaro pointed out. Holly extended her hand, as Y/n grabbed it. "Ah, your hands are so small!" Holly remarked, "You're so sweet for trying this." With that, Holly fainted. It was 3 days until she would die from her stand. "Y/n!" Dio exclaimed.

"Heal her god damn it!" Jotaro yelled pulling her hair a bit.

"She's trying, give her a chance Jotaro!" Kakyoin yelled to him.

Y/n let go, watching Holly's face turn as if she was in anguish again. "Can you flip her? It would be better if I could focus it on her stand. All it's doing is clearing her fever.." She looked away. Joseph flipped her on her stomach gently, "Now try, please." Dio lurked in the corner, hoping it wouldn't work. But the sun was out, he couldn't strike.

Holly's mess of vines on her back were starting to retreat.

"It's working!" Suzi Q exclaimed. Holly would immediately wake up, feeling as if nothing had happened. "Jotaro! Joseph!" She yelled, hugging the two.

"Well I'd be heading off, it was a good adventure." Polnareff said, waving goodbye. "I'll be heading to France, but I'll always be there if you need me."

"Dio, you may be scum of the earth, a cold heartless bastard, but you have a heart of gold kid." Kakyoin mentioned.

"That doesn't mean you're off the hook yet." Joseph mentioned. "You have Jonathan's body still." He pointed out. "Actually I don't. Little Y/n failed to mentioned that when we first found out about her abilities of healing. I was given my original body." They inspected where his scar would be, of taking Jonathan's body. Yet it was nowhere to be found. "Where is his body then?" He asked. "It faded out of existence it would seem." Jotaro mentioned.

"You better not try anything, we understand your power but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to call every god damn shot on you." Jotaro's fist gripped.

"I get what you're coming from." Dio mentioned. "I'm still wanting the Joestar's fortune no doubt, I'll get it one day." Joseph sighed. "As a token of gratitude, only because of your daughter. You can half of what there is left. No more, no less." Everyone was shocked, even Dio himself. He looked at you, and picked you up quickly.

Y/n was a giggling fit, as his nails tickled her. Kakyoin joined in as hugging her, Joseph joined, Polnareff joined for one last time hug. "Come on Jotaro. You know you want to." He eyed Jotaro. Jotaro scoffed finally giving in, "I'm only doing this because mom will force me even if I said no." He pulled his cap down, but Y/n took it. "No hiding!" She laughed.

"You're a brat you know that?"