★The Crusaders pt 1. ★

3rd person POV

"You mutt. You bit her?!" Dio. Yes Dio. Was showing anger. True anger. He was more than furious. He wanted to kick the dog,

Just like Danny.

But Y/n was watching. "You have a daughter?!" Polnareff was more than capable of being cocky, but not when there's two people. Both Polnareff and Iggy were beaten to shit, they couldn't stand a chance. They didn't even know the secret of Dio's stand. They needed to fall back. But how? 'Damn it!' Iggy looked like was just about to snatch the girl. Iggy has a plan, they need to follow it.

They'd take the daughter, and force it to tell the secret of Dio's stand. Before it's too late.

Dio had taken a seat, going on a tangent of how weak humans are. Y/n sitting in his lap, trying to regenerate the pieces of flesh she had lost. "Cut ties with the Joestar's, come back to me Polnareff. It would be a waste to kill such a capable stand user, such as yourself." 'Shit, I need Y/n out of here.' Dio had proposed to himself. 'We need to get the girl!' Both Iggy and Polnareff had the same thought. "Puppy!" Y/n had yelled. Forgetting that it was the dog who attacked her in the first place. Her red eye, now turning to gold as Dio's. Iggy held back, this was the perfect time to get her away from Dio. He won't do anything rash in front of her.

In a blink of an eye, Iggy was kicked down the stairs, Y/n sitting where Dio originally had her. "Now now, the dog is rabid. You mustn't get near it." Dio scolded, "Get back to my room young lady."

Y/n had ran off, Iggy signaling Kakyoin and Joseph. Leaving Jotaro and Polnareff to their own battle. Joseph and Kakyoin split up, in search of their dog friend, Iggy. "Before we go, I must tell you something. I'm sure of it, I encountered Dio's stand. Just for a moment. I was sure I went up the stairs, but I found myself actually going down. I know it's hard to believe but you must trust me on this one." Polnareff was starting to stutter on his own words. "I'm not sure what to believe but, Mr. Joestar, Kakyoin. Whoever Iggy is following, is Dio's child." They were left speechless. "She resembled him. Blonde hair. Except two different eye colors. One e/c, the other golden. Whatever Iggy did to her, she regenerated." "I see." Joseph was all that he had to respond with. "Mr. Joestar, the sun is setting. We must hurry." Kakyoin had the objective in his mind. "You're ri-"

'Damn it Y/n! Where did you go?!' Dio was getting worried, his only potential as a successor, missing.

Iggy had the girl. She was out cold. Joseph had spotted them. From where her bites were. They were healing. "She's not taking any damage from the sun." Kakyoin butted in. "I'll take her." Joseph took her, checking her neck. No mark. "Is she not of Joestar decent?!" Jotaro stated, then Jotaro noticed. "Wrong shoulder old man. Yare Yare Daze." She indeed had the mark of a Joestar.

"Alright asshole, where do these stairs lead to?" "Lord Dio's room." They replied. "He stays up there during the day, along with Successor Y/n." Which he noticed they had her in their possession. "How much does he care for her?" Jotaro asked. "He planned on using her to help, she has a healing stand. But attached feelings. He'll do anything to get her back I promise you." Jotaro hummed in acknowledgment.

"Old man, I assume you will be keeping her for a while?" Joseph nodded, as they all headed up the tower of stairs. Star platinum breaking the glass, to let some sun in. Y/n stirred in her sleep before waking up. They were all too busy thinking of why they came on this treacherous journey to save Holy...

Jotaro noticed her wide awake, she was scared shitless. "The kid is awake." Y/n gulped trying to get free. Joseph had a tight grip on her. "Dio, we have your kid. Get the fuck out and show yourself." Jotaro yelled towards the coffin. "Be careful, there's no telling that he's actually in here." Joseph remarked. "Daddy isn't in there!" Y/n said between sobs. She missed her father. "I always know where he is!"

"Give. Her. Back. I'll fucking kick your god damn teeth in." Dio stated.

And within a second, Little Y/n was back in Dio's arms. "Daddy!" Y/n cheered hugging him. 'How could a heartless bastard raise someone like that?' The crusaders thought. Maybe he earned a soft spot. "Nevertheless! Dio! You're finished!" "Shit! We're all in danger. Run! It's like you'd said Polnareff. It isn't a trick or super speed!" As they all fled through the window once broken. And they had no idea where Y/n had gone. Except Kakyoin. His Hierophant Green was attached around her leg. He knew exactly where she was.

"There there my loved one. You're safe now. Daddy will take great care of you Y/n."