ও Dio?! ❥

Help I'm running out of copy and paste icons like stars and hearts. :(

3rd Person POV

"I'm sorry Josuke- If I didn't take my eyes off him it wouldn't have happened-" "He's not dead Y/n, I've healed people all the time! He'll just.. wake up!"

Jotaro looked at him with empathy, while Y/n felt like she let someone close to her down. Regret and shame clouding her mind. "I never got a good look at your stand, I wonder what it would look like!" Aqua Necklace then charged towards Y/n, but again Crazy Diamond doing the punch for her. "Y/n, you good?" Josuke asked her.

She didn't even hear her. "Y/n?" Jotaro called to her. "S-Sorry, continue. What happened?" She turned back to them. "Aqua Necklace charged towards you, you didn't notice?" Jotaro asked her. "No.. didn't even hear him talk, did he?" They nodded their heads to answer her. "We'll talk about this later."

"Although your stand reflects your image, kindness. Once a life is taken Josuke, you can't bring it back. No matter the stand, not even Y/n's can bring dead back." "Tell that to my father that's basically attached his life form to me." Y/n told herself.

"For 35 years he protected this place, I'll take that spot from him. I'll protect this city." Josuke told them. "Mm! Then you'll have to be pretty strong then, Josuke!" As Angelo was sick and tired of their rambling about sad times, he fled from the sink.

"One down, make it four now. That kid, the blonde one. That'll be a perfect apprentice, she knows what she's doing. I'll force her to do my bidding even if I have to. The tall one, Jotaro was it? He kept talking about stands. Is he a stand user himself? I'll be careful from now on, I got cocky earlier and got my ass almost handed to me." Then it dawned on him.

"I'll just wait for it to rain." He proposed.

As Y/n was drinking her usual, she sat underneath the umbrella on the grass with a towel. It was raining. Jotaro was still looking for Angelo. "Aren't you going to help?" Jotaro asked her. "Y/n?" Jotaro sighed. "Alright, I've had enough of this shit. What's up with you." Jotaro walked towards her, but Aqua Necklace had landed on his shoulder. 'Star platinum!' 'Ora!'

"I knew you were a stand user, but no matter!" He rushed towards Y/n. Which she didn't flinch, she was in her own cloud. Or well, Y/n was talking to her father once again.

"Get the hell off her!" A voice boomed from Y/n. "Y/n..?" Jotaro asked her, slowly approaching her. "You too Jotaro, get the fuck off her. She's busy."

"Dio.. you attached to her? Flesh bud? I'll fucking kill you if you did anything to her." "Sheesh, I'm not that bad of a father as you suppose."

"I imagined my daughter being taller than this, but her mother was the height of a dwarf. Oh well. Listen, Y/n hasn't fully developed. She has a hidden ability. "Time Glimpse." Unlike you and I, she can both stop time and glimpse into the future of people. Only once can she do it. She can't do it again after that on the same person. She must use it wisely."

"And she doesn't know you're saying that? I don't understand your logic." A barrage of Muda's and Ora's started, both towards Aqua Necklace. Which retreated inside the house. "We're having a conversation later, fuck you and you being a shitty dad. I'll never forgive you. Get Y/n back, and I'll make sure to have you removed from her. Completely."

"Understood Jotaro, get her opinion first love." Jotaro's face scrunched up at the last part of that sentence. "What is this, a family reunion?" Aqua Necklace asked them all.

"Shit! Josuke!" Jotaro ran inside, Y/n collapsed on the grass hitting the back of her head on the sidewalk. Bleeding out.

"Fuck, Y/n!" Jotaro yelled, grabbing her and running inside. "Josuke! Where is Aqua now?" Jotaro asked him. "I- I don't know! I was too busy watching you from the window-"

"I've got you now Josuke!" Aqua Necklace cheered in victory, already in Josuke's mouth. Josuke then proceeded to glow with a purple aura, coughing/grabbing something out of his mouth.

"What are you- oh that's disgusting!" Y/n exclaimed, getting out of Jotaro's arms. Who was holding her bridal style. Josuke explained why he had swallowed the rubber glove that was shredded. He then would fix it inside and trap Angelo's stand.

"Y/n, before we find Angelo. Are you sure you're alright?" Jotaro asked her, looking down on her. "Hm? Oh of course! I haven't felt this good in ages!" She exclaimed.

Josuke would then rattle the slimy covered pink rubber glove, with Angelo flying out of bushes through a tree.

You already know what happens.

"It was a very old bow and arrow. It looked like it was centuries old. I was so scared I could almost feel my balls shrivel up."

"Sorry, that was a bit crude." Angelo finished. "I have some dignity towards a women like yourself." Angelo looked at Y/n, which Jotaro returned with a glare.

"But before I had a chance to scream, he shot me in the mouth with a bow and arrow. 'You're alive. Congratulations'. Is what I remember him telling me."

"That means you got the spirit. You'd be dead if you didn't. You've just obtained a talent. No, to be more accurate. It was pulled from your mind. The worse villain, the more they have." Angelo paused.

"This talent, a man named Dio called them stands."

"Dio/Daddy?" Jotaro and Y/n said at the same time. "Did..Did you say Dio?" "Jotaro.. Is something.." "What did you say about me?" Dio asked, coming out of Y/n. Appearing only as a ghost, which only Y/n could see. But everyone could hear.

"I'll have you know, that kid with the school uniform and ugly bleach blonde hair unlike my own and my daughters. Has no idea what they're talking about. Get your head out of your ass."

"Papa..?" Y/n would ask. "Yes love, I'll always be here to protect you."