O13

"and you've got a smile that could
light up this whole town."

sumin got her math book before closing her locker. she closed her locker as the noise of the hallway intensifies when yedam arrived at school. she immediately hid behind the lockers so that yedam would not see her.

well, she kinda ditched yedam because she did not want to go to school with him. she doesn't know why, but she wanted to avoid yedam as much as possible.

because she's gonna lose it if she falls deeper, of course, with the fact that bang yedam will never feel the same way. it's much better to take precautionary measures.

prevention is better than heartbreak- i mean, cure.

she took a peek and saw every girl drooling over her best friend, who is obviously that perfect male lead in any teeny booper teen romantic novels. good grades, talents, down-to-earth personality, plus visuals, who wouldn't fall for a bang yedam?

"yedamiieeee~!" she heard chaeyoung called yedam which made him stop from walking.

yedam showed a wide smile as chaeyoung went closer. sumin did not know if she was supposed to feel hurt because of them or not.

her eyes were only on yedam who was smiling, brightly.

how can someone breathtakingly smile like that?

she found herself falling deeper just because of one single smile.

wow, bang yedam what did you do to me? sumin thought.

she then looked at chaeyoung who was clinging at yedam.

"she better hold him tight." she mumbled. when yedam and chaeyoung were out of sight she went out so she could go to her classes.

---

sumin was oddly quiet today which made yedam really worried. he wanted to approach her but whenever he does sumin would always try to do something so he won't go near.

and it was freaking yedam out.

after class, he had decided to talk to her. but to his luck, when he turned around, sumin had already left their classroom.

now this is very alarming. yedam thought.