O15

"you said you're fine i know
you better than that."

sumin just looked at yedam who was staring at the blackboard, absentmindedly. minutes later, their teacher dismissed them. sumin started putting her things on her bag, staring at yedam who was spacing out. it was probably because of what he saw.

apparently, during morning soccer practice, sumin went to watch them play because she went to school early for the reason that yedam won't stop pestering her from going to school with him. it pissed sumin off, but same old her... she gave in.

well, anyway, back to the story. tae oh, a guy from the basketball team, approached chaeyoung. yedam saw this and he clearly did not like the sight when he saw chaeyoung laughing with him.

and that scene remained on yedam's mind the whole day. it was normal for him to get jealous. chaeyoung is his girlfriend.

sumin knocked on yedam's table, but he was still spacing out. sumin had no choice but to smack his head. and it was really effective because yedam snapped back to reality.

"huh? yeah?" he asked sumin.

"slice the drama, bang. let's go! i'm taking you to your girlfriend so you guys could talk."

---

sumin dragged yedam everywhere to look for chaeyoung. when she caught a glimpse of chaeyoung, she was bewildered to see her with tae oh. now it was yedam's turn to drag sumin's arm to follow them.

chaeyoung and tae oh entered an empty classroom. sumin shook her head. she knew where this was heading to.

and she was right. the next thing they saw was chaeyoung kissing tae oh.

"yedam." sumin called yedam whose eyes were only on chaeyoung and tae oh. he clenched his fist before barging into the room. sumin facepalmed as she just stayed outside. she did not want to get involved.

chaeyoung and tae oh immediately stopped eating each other's faces. yedam looked at chaeyoung whose eyes were wide open, clearly did not expect that her boyfriend saw her eating another guy's lips while sitting on his lap.

yedam couldn't believe what he just saw. he wanted to be angry but he couldn't. he felt too much pain and all he wanted to do was cry.

"yedam..." chaeyoung called his name, but yedam just left the classroom, mentally scolding himself for being too weak.

-

yeah i actually wanted to see yedam punch that guy, too. but i love making dramas, so sorry? hehehehehehe.