O22

" think i know where you belong,
think i know it's with me."

"yah! dammie!" sumin called her best friend who was walking ahead of her. "don't talk to me." yedam said. well, he was still mad at the fact that sumin did not tell him about her crush. sumin scoffed as she fasten her pace to catch up with yedam.

"oh, come on! you're mad at me because i did not tell you about the guy i like." which is you, by the way.

sumin pouted as she gave yedam a puppy eye. yedam ignored her and continued walking. "yah! bang yedam! don't be such a drama queen."

yedam entered their house as sumin puffed her cheeks. "is he seriously mad about that?" sumin thought as she also went inside her home. yedam on the other hand did not actually know the exact reason why he was acting that way.  he did not bought the idea of sumin liking some random guy.

"damn, what's wrong with me?" yedam ruffled his hair as he flopped his body on his bed.

"now who could she like?" yedam started thinking about which among his guy friends does sumin like.

"junkyu hyung? nah, she hates noisy people. mashiho hyung? too short for her liking. asahi hyung? nah, too quiet for her- aish why do i care?!" he frustratedly told himself.

"shouldn't i be happy that she finally likes someone?" yedam suddenly felt a little bothered. "maybe i'm just overprotective because she's like my sister." he convinced himself. "yeah, that's exactly the reason."

(a/n: welp 🤫)

---

sumin was getting ready to sleep when she noticed that it was raining outside. she was really not that rain person because she had always been afraid of the thunder.

"it's going to be fine as long as it doesn't-"

the thunder rumbled loudly causing sumin to cover her ears. she suddenly felt like crying. she went to reach for her phone to call yedam- because he was the only one who can calm her down. but then she remembered that yedam was mad at her.

the thunder rumbled once again making her cry on the process. just then, she received a phone call from yedam. she picked her phone up and immediately answered it.

"you're crying aren't you?" yedam asked on the other line as sumin just started breaking into tears.

"i'm really scared." she said as yedam sighed on the other line. "y-you're not mad at me anymore?" she asked yedam.

"how can i stay mad at you?" yedam chuckled. "why don't you lie down on your bed and i'll sing you a song like what i use to do when it's raining?"

sumin smiled as she wiped her tears away before tucking herself on her bed while her phone was still on her ears.

"are you done?" yedam asked as sumin hummed in response. "what song do you want me to sing for you?"

sumin grinned feeling a little bit calmed. "the usual."

yedam chuckled. "alright, alright."

all i have is raindrops
falling on the rooftop
oh baby, tell me why'd
you have to go?

'cause this pain i'm
feeling won't go away
and today, i'm officially
missing you

sumin was just listening to yedam sing. these kind of moments are what she cherished the most. as long as she can be this close to yedam then she's happy. it's okay for her that yedam would not like her back...

but deep down she knew she wanted more than that. but what was she compared to all the girls surrounding yedam?

sumin finally calmed down as her eyelids started to close. yedam was still singing.

"i'm officially missing you." the song ended and everything became quiet. yedam chuckled when he heard small breaths on the other line. "man, you sleep fast."

"good night, minnie. i love you."

nah he probably meant i love you
as a best friend nyahahaha just
kidding. 🤣 this was actually
cute if you ask me. at least yedam
is finally feeling something nyaha!
but he's still dense so... 🤷‍♂️ i did a
double update coz ily all 🤧❤️