O23

i suggest y'all to say thank you
to chaeyoung ksksksksks

" if you can see that i'm the one
who understands you."

"yah! dammie hurry!" sumin dragged yedam inside the mall while yedam was just chuckling. "alright. alright." he said and let sumin dragged him to where junkyu, jihoon, doyoung and minah were. when sumin caught a glimpse of them, she let go of yedam's hand and ran towards minah to give her a hug.

yedam laughed as he also walked closer to where they were.

"so where are we going?" jihoon asked them. "ARCADE!" the girls said in unison. junkyu shook his head. "no! i'm not wasting my money on tokens."

"me either." yedam said and doyoung and jihoon just shrugged. "i'm fine with it." doyoung said as jihoon agreed.

"yah. let's just go to the arcade." minah pouted at junkyu who was blinking a few times, looking away from minah. "f-fine." junkyu agreed as minah clapped her hands.

"yeah. yedam i'm not gonna act cute in front of you like minah, but you've got no choice. you're my ride or die and if you don't then i'll get mad." sumin threatened yedam. yedam tch-ed as he ruffled sumin's hair. "fine. you're the boss."

sumin grinned and hugged yedam. "yay!" yedam could only smile in reply as he looked at how excited sumin was. their other friends noticed it and shook their head.

"yedam hyung is so dense. even with his own feelings." doyoung whispered but loud enough for the other three to hear it. minah, junkyu and jihoon could only nod in agreement as they look at yedam who was smiling widely while looking at sumin.

they went to arcade and played there. they spent two hours there before deciding to go to a department store because doyoung needed new clothes.

"but you bought clothes last week." minah told doyoung.

"so?"doyoung shrugged as they went groaned inwardly and followed him inside the store. yedam was checking at some of the clothes while sumin and minah were also looking at the cute headbands on another aisle.

"honey, i'll just go and check something over there." yedam looked up upon hearing a familiar voice. he was sure it was her voice.

"oh, yedam." chaeyoung said as soon as she noticed yedam. yedam showed her a small smile before looking at the clothes, again. to be honest, yedam was over her and he was not that type of person who holds grudges on people so he was cool with it.

sumin started laughing so yedam looked up and saw sumin laughing at junkyu's crestfallen face. junkyu was forced to wear a pink hairband and actually did not look that bad. but they were still laughing at junkyu's disgusted face. (a/n: junkyu looks cute with anything.)

yedam suddenly smiled while looking at sumin. chaeyoung noticed it as she laughed which caused yedam to look at her. chaeyoung faced him and said, "d'you why i cheated on you?"

yedam's eyebrows furrowed but he answered nonetheless. "because you did not love me?"

chaeyoung laughed as she glanced at sumin. "because of sumin." yedam looked at her, confusingly. "you love her, yedam." chaeyoung smiled at yedam.

"yeah, i love her as my best friend."

chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she sighed. "you are really dense, you know that?" she chuckled. "i did love you at one point, actually. you were everything a girl could ask for. but every time we were together, i couldn't help but notice the way you look at sumin. you couldn't look at me the way you look at her. when we're together, there is no moment when you did not mention her name. every time you hear her name, you automatically smile. sometimes you even ditch me for her." chaeyoung looked at yedam.

"that made me jealous. i was your girlfriend but you think about sumin all the time. and it made me even more jealous when i saw the way you look at sumin. i never had anyone who would look at me like that. and that made me envious of sumin because she had you."

"you're spouting nonsense, chae. i loved you-"

"you didn't yedam. you only liked me. sumin on the other hand... the way you look at her, the way you care for her is different."

"she's like my sister."

chaeyoung snapped. "that is why you couldn't see it. you keep on making yourself believe that you loved her like a sister. you keep on lying to yourself that you don't love her, romantically. come on, yedam you're smart."

the both of them just looked at each other before chaeyoung smiled. "you love her. you love sumin. not as a sister, but as a girl."

"dammie!" sumin called yedam as her smile drop when she saw chaeyoung. the both of them looked at sumin before yedam cleared his throat and chaeyoung smiled.

"give it a thought, yedam." chaeyoung said as she went to taeoh. sumin approached yedam and tugged on his sleeves. yedam looked at her.

"what did she do? want me to kick her for you?" sumin glared as yedam chuckled. "we just talked." he looked at sumin in the eye as if he was staring at her soul.

"about what?" sumin asked.

"about the reason why she broke up with me."

dang, chaeyoung finally did
something right. 😩 everybody say,
"thank you, shin chaeyoung."