O17

"dreaming about the day when
you wake up and find that"

it has been a week since sumin and yedam fought, and it was alarming for their friends. this fight is the longest one sumin and yedam had. the cold treatment was killing the both of them. but pride took over them, and this is why they were still not talking.

sumin would skip band practice because she could not dare to look at chaeyoung— yes, just chaeyoung. she can't be mad at yedam. no matter how much she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to stay mad at yedam.

yedam on the other hand felt the same. he was not mad at sumin but he was mad at himself. he should've controlled his anger that time.

---

"chaeyoung-ah." everyone's eyes darted on yedam, chaeyoung and tae oh. good thing, there were only few students at their school since they had dismiss their classes thirty minutes ago. yedam caught chaeyoung and tae oh at one empty classroom, kissing. again.

chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she clung on tae oh's arm. yedam held chaeyoung's hand which made chaeyoung angry.

"what the hell, yedam?!" she shouted.

"where did i go wrong?" yedam cried, as everyone fell into silence. they felt bad for yedam, because all he did was make chaeyoung happy.

but, shin chaeyoung just cheated on him for a jock who can't even memorize the multiplication table.

"yedam, i never loved you." chaeyoung told yedam. "i just used you for popularity, nothing more, nothing less. i just used you so that i can show off to the whole school that i am dating the school's most popular guy. you're so stupid, bang yedam."

chaeyoung laughed mockingly as she removed yedam's hand. yedam was looking down, crying his heart out. he felt really stupid.

"let's be honest here. you don't even deserve me because i deserve someone better than you." chaeyoung clung on tae oh's arm as tae oh gave yedam a nasty look before they went away.

hyunsuk who happened to see everything went to yedam and dragged him out of the school.

---

sumin broke the pencil she was holding into two after hearing what minah and junkyu had said.

minah's eyes widened as junkyu gulped looking at the pencil sumin was holding. yedam was absent, and it made sumin worry so minah and junkyu told her what happened.

she was really furious after hearing what chaeyoung had done to yedam.

"ah sumin." minah gulped as sumin looked at her.

"what?!" she angrily asked.

"y-you just broke your pencil i-into two." minah stuttered as sumin throw her pencil harshly on the floor. sumin stood up and left the classroom. minah and junkyu looked at each other before following sumin out. they did not like where this is going. they know how scary sumin is when she's mad and yedam is not around to calm her down. junkyu fished his phone out and called hyunsuk.

"oh hey, kyu. what's wrong?" hyunsuk said on the other line.

"hyung, i think sumin is going to kill shin chaeyoung."