chapter one ✓

there they were. bored as ever.

"here it goes to our first detention in our sophomore year." nina said as she sighed in frustration.

"nina, we'll be fine. we had tons of detentions last year." replied anastasia.

anastasia had just turned 15 a week ago. it was mid september in oregon. anastasias best friend was nina. they have two other friends but nina and stasia did everything together. the brunette girl looked at her best friend and then put her head on the desk.

"nina, i'm so bored."

"its detention, we're supposed to be bored."

anastasia grabbed a sharpie off the teachers desk.

"stasia, what the hell are you doing?!"

"nothing, just trying to write on this desk."

nina got her a piece of paper. "just write on this and leave it in the desk."

"oh my gosh, nina, you are so smart!"

anastasia grabs the paper from nina and writes:

hey, who ever this is, i need a man, call me ♡︎
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♡︎
-xoxo,
anastasia

"stasia, really?"

"yeah really."

the time passes and soon the teacher thats in charge of detention comes in.

"miss. kerr, may i ask, what in the world are you doing laying on the floor?"

"no you may not ask."

"nina, may i ask, what are you doing facing the side of the class room and not the front?"

"sorry sir."

"lastly, may i ask, what did you girls do to get in detention?

"we accidentally flung a spoon at principal feldhouse." the two girls said in unison.

"you're both dismissed."

the girls walked out of the school laughing.

"my house?"

"let's go."

since anastasia lived close to the school they went to her house. they walk into her room. anastasia is an extremely clean person so her room wasn't messy.

                     (^her room^)

                     (^her room^)

"ugh i literally love your bed." nina says as she throws her self on anastasias bed.

they both laugh.

"i wonder who's gonna get a hold of my note."