chapter eleven ✓

it was october 14th. a wednesday after school. anastasia and diego were in her room messing around and making out. they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend but they wanted to take things slow. kind of (lol).

"ana-" mike said as he began to walk in while anastasia and diego were just casually kissing, "oh sorry. uhh, mom needs you."

mike left like in 0.001 seconds and then anastasia and diego started  laughing for no reason.

"i'll be right back."

"'kay, i'll be right here." he smiled at her and she gave him a quick kiss.

she then got down stairs. "you needed me?"

"yes, yes i did! here," she said handing baby brianna, birdie, to her, "hold birdie, benny is asleep i just need you to get birdie to sleep because she hasn't slept and i need a nap. what are you and you're boyfriend doing upstairs?"

"nothing stupid that's for sure." the two laughed as ava finished making brianna her bottle. ava handed her the bottle and went to her room.

(diegos phone☟︎︎︎)

INCOMING CALL

BAYBEE 𑁍

ANSWER OR DECLINE

ANSWER

aye what happen?

nothing but can you come
down stairs pwease?

*laughs* yeah,
i'm going.

CALL ENDED
0:32

diego made his way down stairs to see the girl of his dreams holding a baby. "aw, a baby."

she laughs as she smiles at him. "i have to get her to sleep and my mom said she won't sleep."

"isn't that why you're giving her a bottle? wait this ones birdie right?"

"yes, this ones birdie."

"oh good." they both laugh.

brianna had finished her bottle and slowly started to fall asleep. anastasia put her in her crib and they sat on the couch just incase if baby ben woke up.

"wait, why did your mom name brianna, brianna instead of just birdie?"

"she that because my grandma didn't like the name birdie so she named her brianna to nickname her birdie."

"oh, makes sense, i guess. would you name your daughter birdie?"

"i totally would. it's a unique name. how many girls do you know with the name birdie?"

"hmm... none. at least i think none."

she laughs. "exactly."

"well, besides your sister of course but  that's just her nickname."

"would you name your daughter birdie?"

"if it's yours yeah." they both laughed in awe.

it was the next day and time for anastasia to get ready for school. she got up and put on some black biker shorts with a white thermo top under a oversized white t-shirt. she had some breakfast and out the door she went. she talked to the girls about how yesterday went and diego did the same.

a/n: sorry this was a short chapter :(

word count: 459

05/31/20

♡︎𑁍