chapter six ✓

diego knew that he messed up. he now didn't know if anastasia would ever trust him again.

after school

all the girls went to anastasias house and hung there until like 5. all the girls were soon picked up by there mom or there older sister/brother. while they were all hanging out, diego had texted her. she didn't answer. he called. she didn't answer. she was watching netflix when she got a call from griff.

GRIFF IS CALLING

ANSWER OR DECLINE

ANSWER

what do you want, diego?!

it's not diego. it's griff.

and thomas. *laughs*

oh, sorry.

I just thought-

that diego was gonna call from griffs phone?

yeah, you guys aren't mad at him, right?

yes,

i-

but only because what he did was wrong.

yeah, we may be guys but that doesn't mean we'd treat a girl that way.

we are so very-

- genuinely -

i don't think that fits into my sentence.

just use it!

no, very sorry for diegos actions.

hahah, it's fine. its my fault. i shouldn't have believed him when he said I was the only one.

damn.

they kept talking for a few more minutes. when they hung up diego called. like she did before, she didn't answer.

anastasia was searching through her closet to see what she was gonna wear the next day when, she hears a knock at her door.

"yes?"

no answer.

"ugh! come in or go away mike!"

(a/n: i've never said this but mike can be played by whoever you guys would like.)

the person behind the door comes in and anastasia comes out of her closet with a top and some pants and places it on her bed. when she looked over, it wasn't mike standing at her door. it was diego.

a/n: hahah, this chapter was really short buut, i guess it was just a filler but posting some more tomorrow night.

word count: 326

05/08/20

♡︎𑁍︎