chapter seven ✓

anastasia had looked over to see that it wasn't mike at her door, it was diego.

"what are you doing here? shouldn't you be making out with your girlfriend? you know, i put that note there for someone who wasn't gonna treat me like there side hoe. and-"

"stas, i'm really sorry! i truly am. i meant to end things with johnny but then i knew that if i did she'd ask why and if i told her about you she'd get mad and blame you for the reason i dumped her so-"

"so instead of telling me that you decided to hide it from me? you decided to lie when i asked you if was the only one? i told you i have the biggest trust issues and all you did was continue to lie."

"im sorry." he said closing the door.

"no you're not. you had the chance to tell me. twice! and you didn't." her eyes began to water. "i had to find out myself and you had to have your friends tell me the truth when they realized that i realized that you... lied. thomas and griff, they told the truth, and sadly, they did something you couldn't do so instead you lied to me. i get that im not pretty or perfect-"

"what? you are literally so fucking perfect! I never thought that someone like you would come into my life." his eyes began to water.

"really? if i was so fucking perfect would you do this to me? is it because i'm not a model like johnny is? or, or is it because i'm a dumb sophomore that fell for the stupid junior? honestly, you're a pretender."

"what? how, i dont understand."

"you don't understand how you lied? how you basically pretended to like me? and how you pretended to care about my feelings? i cared...for you. i cared when your parents were fighting and when noah left. i let you come to my house so we could talk about it. i helped and cared so so much. and all you did was use me."

"i didnt mean to. look i can call-" diego got a call.

"maybe you should just answer your girlfriend."

diego sighed as he looked at his phone. he didn't answer her. it shocked anastasia.

"listen, i really, really like you, i can dump johnny and we can start over."

"i just need some time to think."

"oh, ok."

he left and when he did, anastasia lied in her bed and thought to herself, i wish i could be her.

the next day

anastasia woke up and got ready for school and she was out the door in no time. her and the girls met where they usually did but before stas could get there she was stopped by griff and thomas.

"how are you doing?" griff asked her.

"i know we said that we're kind of mad at diego but, he told us what happen." thomas added.

"we're really sorry."

"it's fine, i just need time to think. and you guys don't have to be mad at him, really."

"ok then." the boys said in unison as anastasia walked away.

she soon reached her friends and told them all about it.

"how do you feel?" grace said.

"well I'm fine, i guess but i just need some time, that's all."

"we're here for you." nina reminded anastasia.

after school anastasia and nina had cheer practice. while they were there, a girl know as "johnny" walked up to them.

"anastasia they call you?"

"um, johnny, right?"

"yes, you may know me as diegos girlfriend and now ex girlfriend. you know who's fault that is?"

"look, i never told him to dump you. i didnt even know he had a girlfriend until yesterday when I saw him kiss you in the halls."

"nice to know, i guess."

"not tryna be rude but I have to go and you in my way." she moves johnny out of her way as she walks away. Johnny was not happy.

practice was over at around 6:30. when anastasias mom came to pick her up, she got a call from diego. she didn't answer him.

1 MESSAGE FROM LOVER♡︎

CHANGE LOVER♡︎'S NAME

YES OR NO

YES

diego ☹︎
hey :)

anastasia𑁍︎
i hope you know your gf came
up to me during practice >:/

diego ☹︎
yea i know

she told me

anastasia𑁍︎
what do you want anyways?

diego ☹︎
i wanted to make it up to you

:)

anastasia𑁍︎
i'd rather make up with kio

diego ☹︎
kio cheated on you

sooo, why tf would
you wanna do that?

anastasia𑁍︎
well he treats me better then
you do soo i think i would

diego ☹︎
i already said sorry

anastasia𑁍︎
really?

kio also said sorry and you know
what?

he's still a simp for me

diego 𑁍︎
...

anastasia𑁍︎
i just need time to think.

k?

diego ☹︎
k is never okay :'(

anastasia𑁍︎
well your sorry wasn't enough

</3

word count: 844

05/12/20

♡︎𑁍︎