chapter twelve ✓

it was now just one week away from homecoming. nina had gotten asked by luke diaz and anastasia still hadn't gotten asked.

it was the beginning of the day, first period. before getting into her class, she was stopped by thomas and griff.

"hey stas!" said thomas.

"oh, hey guys!"

there was an awkward moment of silence. "did you guys... need something?"

"wha- oh yes, just give it like a moment."

anastasia was so confused but just went along with it she stood their looking at the floor or looking around for like 30 seconds. then came what she expected the least. diego came out of no where and asked anastasia to homecoming. she said yes. :)

she gave him a hug and a kiss and off to class she went.

homecoming was this saturday. her and her friends had gone dress shopping.

it was two weeks after homecoming and they had fun. that night, diego asked anastasia to be his girlfriend and she yes to that too.

it was now fall break and almost all of them were going out of town. the girls went out of town but the boys didn't (lol). mila went to oregon, grace went to hawaii, nina went to california and anastasia went to florida. the four had gone there separate ways for the week while the boys stayed back at home for the week.

(a/n: i dont know if i've said this before buuut, they all live in arizona and in the u.s.)

sorry for the short chapter again :(
i've been loosing inspo for this book but im hopefully gonna go for 20-30 chapters.
i also have another book in progress but i dont know if im gonna post that one.

word count: 312

06/03/20

♡︎𑁍