chapter ten ✓

a/n sorry the last chapter was short :/ comment and vote for more!!

it was an early morning in october. homecoming was just two weeks away. diego wanted to ask her to the dance but he was rejection. anastasia was sound asleep when she felt her brother, mike, shake her awake.

"ana! ana, wake up!"

"ugh, just let me sleep."

"mom is about to have the baby!"

"shit!" she stood up as her eyes widen.

the two ran down to the car. anastasia had some sweatpants on with a t-shirt so she didnt bother to change abd same with mike. she sat in the car checking the time on her phone. it was 4:51 a.m. her dad drove as fast as possible and when they got there mike and anastasia waited in the waiting room as they waited for wendy and brian to get there. thankfully brian was in town. as time passes it turned into it being 30 minutes.

on october 6, 2020.

the four walked into the room after waiting for a hour. then, they let us in. it was a baby boy, as we already knew but that wasn't the only thing waiting for them. anastasias mom also had a baby girl. she had had twins. having twins was pretty common in her family so it was no surprise but they still were surprised. anastasia now wasn't the only girl. the boys name was benjamin and the girls name was brianna. there nicknames were ben/ benny and birdie. as anastasia was holding baby brianna, she couldn't believe that she finally had a sister. she was so happy. it was a wednesday so mike and anastasia had to go to school they were taken home at around 7 am and got to school at like 10 (i know thats late but idc).

she told the girls at school and she told diego.

when school was over, anastasia and diego walked home together. they were going to do some homework at anastasia house.

"hey.... um." diego said as he stopped grabbing anastasias hand.

"yes?" she questioned.

the words couldn't out of his mouth. he didn't even know what he wanted to say, to be honest. so he just simply said, "you're so pretty."

"you stopped me just to say that?" she laughed as she rolled her eyes.

diego looked into her eyes before pulling her into a kiss. right before she knew, she was kissing diego.

word count: 412

05/29/20

♡︎𑁍