chapter four✓

as he looked at her and she looked at him. there was silence between them for a few seconds. nina broke the silence by taking a picture of the ceiling for snapchat streaks. they both look back at her.

"sorry." she whispered as she turned off her ringer.

diego couldn't help but hug her. he wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her around his neck. they couldn't actually believe it that after a week they finally met in person. the hug lasted about a minute when nina came to alert them about Mrs. kerr coming down the hall.

"hate to break this up but, stacia your mom is down the hall."

when she was talking they had broken up the hug.

"can you just hide in my closet?"

"yeah, sure." he said as anastasia walked him over to her walk in closet.

and then nina and anastasia just talked about random stuff. and then right before ava came in, anastasia noticed that diegos skateboard was visable so she got up and slid it under her bed.

"anastasia, why did you open your window?" her mother asked as my

"for fresh air."

"ok well, don't forget to close it when you go to bed."

"we won't."

"oh, i washed your cheer uniform because you got red lipstick on it and nina, i washed your practice uniform."

"oh, thank you so much Mrs. K." nina said.

"anytime. anastasia, do you me to wash your comp shoes?"

"umm," she said as she looked back at her shoes on the corner of her room, "no, i'm ok, thanks mom."

"and you nina?"

"well," nina said as began to pull out her shoes from her bag, "only if you want to, but yes. please." then ava kerr took the shoes from nina and left the room.

"make sure she's down stairs."

nina took a peak out of the room and saw her go down the stairs.

"she's gone."

anastasia walked over to her closet and let diego out.

nina had gone into a guest room by anastasias room to facetime mila and grace, they were spending the night at milas house.

"i'm so sorry if i ruined your night with your nina. i just needed someone to talk to." diego said.

"no you're totally fine!"  they sat on anastasias bed.

anastasia is always there for everyone when they need someone to talk to. diego talked to her about his situation and anastasia gave him a look on the bright side. they watched a short movie. they were laying down and diego had his head resting on anastasias shoulder as she played with his hair. nina was right beside them, third wheeling, nina liked to 3rd wheel though. sometimes, not all the time.

during the movie diego had texted thomas and asked if he could spend the night at his place.

"i think i'm in love."  anastasia mouthed to nina and nina just playfully rolled her eyes.

when the movie was over it was around 12 a.m. and diego and anastasia talked for a little bit and soon diego had to go.

"so, i should go, thomas is probably waiting for me." diego said.

"um, yeah. so... i'll text you tomorrow."
anastasia said as she handed him his skateboard.

"yeah, don't wake up late. wouldn't want to be late to cheerleading practice." they both laughed and said there good byes. anastasia watched as he skated away.

"oh yeah, you are definitely in love."
nina said as anastasia closed the window a minute after diego left.

diegos pov:

when i made it to thomas's house i texted him and he let me in.

"hey man."  thomas said and I said it back.  "dude, what the fuck!"

"what dude?" i questioned.

"you coming back from johnnys place or what? you smell like a girl."

"what, no! i- i'm coming back from anastasias." i admitted.

"oh so are you and johnny like not a thing anymore.... or...?"

no answer.

word count: 671

04/20/20

♡︎𑁍︎