Chapter 21 Friendship Maccha Gâteau Chocolat

As the match between Team Ichigo and Team Lemon was a draw, they had to have a rematch. The rematch was the day after tomorrow and the theme was friendship. Ichigo was apologizing that her fruit jelly didn't beat Lemon's fruit jelly. "It's all right Amano," said Makato "besides this is a good fruit jelly". Ichigo and the sweets princes were having some of Ichigo's fruit jelly. "Yeah, that Lemon girl was just lucky that's all" said Satsuki. "You guys won't believe what Lemon was trying to do in the match" she Ichigo. She told everyone about Lemon trying to trick her into using kiwi fruit. "I know it's okay to use kiwi fruit as long as you boil it first, but Lemon was trying to put me off". "I'm glad you didn't fall for that," said Makato "because only a fool wouldn't know about using kiwi fruit in jellies". Ichigo kicked Makato on the leg to shut him up. That of course makes Makato glare at Ichigo, and Ichigo just turned her head in a huff.

Sennosuke was feeling very sorry for himself, especially since he had messed up with the amount of sugar he put into his sweets. "It's my entire fault everyone," said Sennosuke "because I didn't get much sleep last night, I messed up with weighing the amount of sugar for my sweets". "It is not your fault Andou-Kun," said Ichigo "everybody makes mistakes and nobody's perfect at everything". "Ichigo-chan's right," said Satsuki "besides we can make a comeback in our rematch". Sennosuke still felt very sorry for himself.

That night Ichigo was looking at the results of the second round, of the cake grand Prix, on her laptop. "Looks like Team Koshiro completely thrashed their opponents" said Vanilla. "Yes, and it says that they thrashed their opponents in the first round too," said Ichigo "Team Koshiro shows no mercy that's for sure". Just then Vanilla discovered something on the picture of Team Koshiro; Youko Ayukawa was in the picture, which meant she was a member of Team Koshiro. "If Youko Ayukawa from group B is in Koshiro's group, we better watch out for her," said Ichigo "remember group B still intends to pick on me, and seriously I don't trust Team Koshiro, especially Koshiro as she's a very spoilt brat". "I agree with you on that Ichigo" said Vanilla.

At that moment Ichigo got a phone call from Makato, telling her that it was time to practice making sweets. When Ichigo got to the cooking room, Sennosuke still hadn't turned up for practice yet. Makato was about to call Sennosuke on his mobile, but then Caramel turned up. "Andou-Kun is nowhere to be found" she said, tearfully "What!" gasped Makato. Makato found that all of Sennosuke's belongings were gone, so that meant Sennosuke had left the school grounds. The other bad news was the last bus had left already. "Andou-Kun must have gone home," said Ichigo "what shall we do?" "Tomorrow is the weekend," said Satsuki "so tonight we shall hand in a notification of absence for Andou, and tomorrow we'll go to his place to bring him back". The others agreed to that plan.

As soon as the weekend came, Ichigo, Makato and Satsuki went to Sennosuke's house to bring Sennosuke back to the academy. On the way they met Wichita. "Hi Ichita, is Andou-Kun here?" asked Ichigo. "He's out at the moment," said Ichita "but he came home rather late last night. Did something happen"? Satsuki told Ichita about their match against Team Lemon and about Sennosuke's slip up. "Andou was very down because of what happened," said Satsuki "so we think he came back here because of that". Ichita couldn't believe what Satsuki just told him. "Leaving the school just because of one loss?" cried out Ichita "I won't forgive him if he decides to quit". "Where is Andou-kun now?" asked Ichigo. "I don't know," said Ichita "he went out earlier, saying that he needed to think about something". "I think I might know where he is" said Makato.

Makato led Ichita and the others to a stream, which had a bridge. "Why are we here?" asked Ichigo. Makato explained that when he and Sennosuke were younger they would come here whenever they had problems and talked about them there. "We came here too before we took the entrance exams for St Marie Academy" said Makato. Sure enough Sennosuke was there; as it was raining Sennosuke was sitting under the bridge. Ichigo was about to call, out to him, but Makato said that he would talk to Sennosuke. He tossed some stones into the stream to get Sennosuke's attention. "Why did you run away?" Makato asked Sennosuke. "I'm a weak person," answered Sennosuke "I get scared of hearing the established name Kujou, and that's why I didn't sleep much the night before the second round". "And that's the reason why you outweighed the amount of sugar?" asked Makato, who was still throwing stones into the stream. "I'm different from you two out of us three," Sennosuke said to Makato "you are the top of all of us in studies and Hanabusa maintains his position in top 5, but I only gain top 10. Out of us there as the sweets princes, I'm the one with least talent than you two. That's why I". Before Sennosuke could continue talking, Makato grabbed onto him. "Don't joke with me!" he shouted. He was angry with how Sennosuke was thinking right now. "Stop that!" shouted Caramel. "Fighting won't help" said Chocolat. "I hate violence" said Café. Makato dropped Sennosuke and walked away. Ichita walked away too because he didn't like seeing his brother miserable.