Chapter 6

Today is the second day of the camp and the boys are now having a practice match with each other. I smirk when I saw the player who I humuliate yesterday began work hard now.

I saw Kegeyama went for a spike but was block by Hoshuimi, for someone who's the smallest here he sure have a high jump. Komori dive in to save the ball, Kageyama toss it but it came out short.

"Uh, habit. Sorry about that" the boy apologize to my brother, and he just gave Kageyama a look.

 Sorry about that" the boy apologize to my brother, and he just gave Kageyama a look

(He's just so cute here. I just can't...... Kyaaa!)

"All good that's was your first time anyway" Komori said preparing to play again.

"Hahahaha, not bad"

Coach Hibariba said as he watch them, stroking his beard.

'That was kind of set up that practically screamed for someone to be in the exact place, at the exact point in time and then rip it....... Interesting'

I smirk jotting down some notes.

'Oh yeah, he's from Karasuno right? From Miyagi? And they won the spring tournament there, does that mean they dafeat Shiratorizawa? Haven't watch their match yet'

I stare at the black haired boy as he set a toss and back to my clip board. Unware that a certain blond catching my eyes looking at the black haired setter.

'Maybe I'll watch it later. Man, Nii-chan's not gonna like this once he found out Wakatoshi-kun's not going in nationals'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When dinner time came, Kimiko approach Kageyama's table to begin some questioning, he is sitting with someone with a broccoli head from Shinzen.

"May I seat here?"

Both of their heads snap at her, the broccoli boy began to blush, while Kageyama just nod.

"C-c-coach.....!?" Broccoli stutter.

"Please, call me Kimiko off court"

"H-hai...!!"

After that she turn her head to Kageyama who stuff his cheeks with rice.

"Kageyama-san, Karasuno took down Shiratorizawa and heading to nationals, right? That's amazing~"

"Yes"

"Yes, amazing indeed..."

Kageyama felt a shiver on his spine at those words. He look at the girl, her eyes held some intriguement in them, intrigue to how they won to Shiratorizawa when only playing with them once.

"The toss you pull out earlier is quite interesting"

Kimiko pick her chopsticks and poke her rice.