Chapter 12

'Really, the heck with this atmosphere....'

Atsumu, Sakusa and Komori all eat silently, though Atsumu barely touch his food, to nervous of what the older Sakusa wants with him to the point of joining him on dinner.

'Did I finally break the limits of his annoyance towards me?'

Komori squirm in his seat, he's used to Sakusa emitting such aura, but this situation just makes him uncomfortable. He just accidentally blurt out Kimiko and Atsumu's relationship without thinking. Both just got together and now because of him it can be immedietly vanish. He just wish Atsumu good luck, hoping he'll survive and apologize to Kimiko for eternity if he must.

Sakusa push his tray aside, and place two napkins at the table for he can lean his elbows on. He link his fingers together, staring at the dyed blond boy, who flinch against his gaze.

"Miya Atsumu....."

"H-hai!?"

"I hate your guts....scrub"

"Huh!?"

Sakusa didn't say anything, he just keep on staring him with narrow eyes. The tension around the table became heavy, bystanders avoid nearing them within 5 ft.

"Ara~ Now this is an unusual sight. What's with this suffocating air around you guys? Or is it just you Nii-chan?"

Kimiko sat down besides Atsumu, infront of her brother. Setting her clip board on the table, she look at the three with and raise a brow.

"What's wrong?"

"Kimiko"

"Hm?"

She look at her brother.

"I heard you and Miya are in a relationship now. Is it true?"

Atsumu flinch at his seat and start to sweat nervously, he look at the girl besides him. Kimiko sat there, an empty smile adoring her lips. Putting her elbow on the table and leaning her head on the palms of her hand, she look at her brother with the same serious gaze as him.

"Now, who told you such thing~?"

Her eyes went to Komori for a second, but the boy saw it making him gulp and averted his eyes quickly.

"It doesn't matter. Answer my question Kimiko"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Don't care, answer the question"

"Don't want to"

"Kimiko, answer it"

"Make me"

"It's a simple yes or no, just pick one"

"Okay, I pick or"

The younger Sakusa smirk, when her brother rub his face out of frustration.

Atsumu just sat there dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to do, he just watch the siblings bicker infront of him. He's suprise how Kimiko look so calm in this situation, she even got the nerves to annoy the older Sakusa not many people is brave to that.

"Just give me an answer, please"

"Fine, yes. We're dating"

Atsumu tighten his hold on Kimiko's hand under the table. She grabbed his earlier when the older Sakusa begins to question her. He's suprised at how blunt the girl blurt that out.

Both siblings straighten their posture, looking at each other's eyes.

"Are you against it?"

"Of course I am"