Chapter 9

After spending time at the cafe, Kimiko and Atsumu decide to take a walk to a nearby  park as it is still early, and both still don't want to comeback at camp.

Both laugh and share stories as they walk under the trees.

Kimiko blow a breath, it is getting colder, as the sun is setting soon. Atsumu notice the girl beside him shiver and zip open his hoodie off before giving it to the Kimiko.

"I'm fine Atsumu-kun, you don't need to lend your jacket..."

"Just wear it already, yer obviously trembling right now"

"What if you catch a cold? You still have two more days till camp ends...."

'Two days left huh......'

Atsumu stare at the girl infront of him. Her cheeks flush at the evening breeze, her pink lips parted as air escape from her mouth, her eyes gaze at him with worry. This girl, Sakusa Kimiko a girl he only just met three days ago, the girl who pulled the strings in his heart, and the girl who he felt attracted to for the first time ever in his seveteen years of his life. They will now depart in just two days.

Grabbing his hoodie he put it around her shoulders, his hands stayed gripping it slighlty as he gaze at her stygian orbs.

Kimiko stare up at Atsumu, his arms around her as he put his jacket on her shoulders. She gaze at his golden brown eyes, to engross to look away.

This boy who she only met for three days, made Kimiko feel something she doesn't felt before. She's was fascinate at the new profound emotion and want to know more. At practice she would gaze at him every now and then, everytime he sets she was captivate on how graceful he is.

She even ask Komori on the symptoms she felt whenever she gaze a Atsumu.

The boy just chuckle at her, and said that she probably likes him. Like? She likes him? Is it the same as the 'like' she have for her brother? The familiar type of 'like'? Does she admire him also?

No.

Kimiko would think differ. It's not the same adoration as she felt for her brother, it's not family affection. What she felt for Atsumu is more than that. What is more extensive that 'like'?

Love

Does she love him? Is it possible to already love someone after meeting them for a very short time?

She really didn't get them at all. It's all confusing.

Kimiko, the cunning, manipulative, intelligent weasel can't seem comprehend her feelings for a certain fox.

Kimiko snap out of her thoughts as she felt Atsumu's head leaning closer. His breath fans her face, her rosy cheeks turns into a deep shade of red.

"Atsumu....kun?"

The way her mellifluous voice spoke his name just makes him want to kiss her right here and now. He lean in more but stop, now they are only centimeter apart.

Kimiko stare at him with frown brows. Why did he stop? Why is she dissapointed that he halted his movements? Did she really want Atsumu's sweet luscious lips place on hers.

Kimiko is starting to be annoyed by her thoughts and her head is also alreday throbbing by this constant thinking about this 'love' shit.

She grab Atsumu's shirt catching him by suprise and was more shock when Kimiko finally connect their lips together.

Atsumu have his eyes wide open while Kimiko's shut close. He finally relax, eyes softening before closing it.

Both felt satisfied, content, and happy.