Chapter 23

"Tsumu"

The second day of the tournament has arrive. Itachiyama and Inarizaki which are the first and second seeds of the last Inter High are now competing for their first match in the second round.

Kimiko called out to her boyfriend before he could join his team at the court. Their first opponents is Karasuno High School. An former power house that has yet to rise again. Clearly the blond setter is thrilled for this. He can finally able to play with the junior setter that he had met at the youth camp. And also able to see much closer the potential of the said setter's partner.

"Kimiko-chan!"

The blond cheered when his girlfriend walk towards their direction, a bold and confident grin adoring his handsome face.

"Have ya come to give me a good luck kiss?"

Kimiko hold her hand out and squeeze Atsumu's lips between her two fingers.

"If you want kiss then fine, but I'm here to wish your whole team a good luck"

She look past his shoulder, clashing gazes with his teammates. Kita, Suna and Omimi nod their heads in appreciation, Osamu, Ginjima and Akagi gave her a smile.

"We'll give ya a moment to talk with each other, but Atsumu, head back as soon as possible"

"Hai, Kita-san!"

Watching them walk a couple of meters away from them, Atsumu look down at Kimiko a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Soooo~"

He bends down to her eye level, leaning an arm against the wall behind her, trapping her in the middle.

"How 'bout that kiss?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Eh? Ya said earlier--"

"I did?"

"Yes!"

"Huh, I don't recall..."

She pretend to ponder, putting a hand under her chin. It took Kimiko's whole will power to stop the smile forming in her lips, she could clearly see the ears on top of his head plopping down in dissapointment.

'Aside from Sangwoo, he also have similarities with that lead character in the bee movie.....'

"Ne, when's yer teams gonna play?"

Snapping back, Kimiko answer him.

"A little bit later right after your game I guess. Nii-chan, Motoya, and I are all going to watch the first set until it's game time for us"

"Are ya going to cheer for me then!?"

"Hahahaha of course. What kind of girlfriend am I if I don't cheer for my boyfriend?"

Without a second thought Atsumu wrap his arms around her, snuggling his cheek against her curly locks. Kimiko smile and wrap her arms around his torso.

She heard numerous whispers and gasps. Peeking her head out and looking right pass his shoulder, she saw girls, fan girls to be exact. They are holding plastic hand fans with the twins name on it and also banners.

'Looks like their fan girls. Heh, guess it shocks them that their precious Atsumu is hugging a girl. Ooh look at those percieng eyes~ Wait I want to try something.....'

Breaking from the hug, Kimiko look up at him. She grasp his collar to bring him down to her eye level, then gabe a little peck on his lips. She heard a tire like screeching erupted in the mob of fan girl.