Chapter 14

It's been two weeks ever since the Youth Camp ended, and two weeks since the start of Kimiko's and Atsumu's long distance relationship. As promise, Kimiko would text and call him everyday, with Atsumu doing the same. The blond would excitedly pick up the phone as the first ring came out.

(My sad single ass can't relate T^T)

Today, with the Spring InterHigh closing in, the training become more intense. Her brother would stay late with their cousin to practice more. Kimiko would go home without them, but according to his brother it's dangerous for a young woman such as herself to walk alone at night in a crowded, polluted city with no adult supervision, so walking on her own is a big NO.

"But Nii-chan, I'm sixteen. I can take care of myself"

"No. Just sit there and wait, we're almost done anyways"

She huff and sat at the bench, she look at her phone and saw the time, 6:30, practice usually ends at 5. Her phone buzz, and a familiar name pop into the screen.

Tsumu♡

She look at her brother and cousin, she quietly slip outside the door, and answer the call.

"Miko-chan! What took ya so long to pick up!? Are ya perhaps cheating on me!?"

"Atsumu, I'm a woman of many things, but a cheater is not one of them. I don't cheat on my exams, let alone in a relationship. Maybe you're the who's cheating on me~"

There's a teasing smirk displaying on her lips, she can already imagine the panic look of the blond's face.

"Course not! Kimiko-chan I would cheat in every exams, quizzes, even in the college exams, but not to you!"

"Ahahahahahaha! That's sweet of you, Atsumu. But please don't do that, just study. It doesn't matter if you can't get a perfect score, just a passing one is enough"

"Yes, I will study and train for you, Kimiko-chan~"

Inirazaki volleyball club starter members are now inside their changing room, getting ready to go home. Osamu, Suna, and Ginjima all bluntly stare down at the setter.

"Look at 'im wagging his tail all happily"

"Who ever she is, the girl got him 'round her fingers"

"Who would have thought they'll last for a whole two weeks on a long distance relationship"

"Who's the girl anyway?"

Suna and Ginjima turn to the gray twin, Osamu took his sweaty shirt off showing his mascular built, making Suna silently gulp. Osamu took a clean shirt from his locker and wore it, replying to the question.

"Y'know Sakusa?"

"One of the three aces?"

"Yup. He have a little sister. Now that little sister is the one who's dating lover boy over there"

Suna lowly whistle and lazily grin, Ginjima is just in plain shock.

"Atsumu hit the jackpot!"

"I'll be sorry for him if he ever broke up with her and made her cry"

"Yeah, he'll have some killer spikes aiming in his direction"

The grey haired twin close his locker and look at his brother. The smile on his face is not the same as his usual mocking, teasing ones. Osamu could tell that it was genuine, the most geniune smile that ever displayed in his lips. He would not say it infront of his twin, but he hope that their relationship would last long.