Chapter Thirteen

Chloe's POV"Oh my god!" I squeal clutching Jakob's hand, as we walk into STAPLES centre

Chloe's POV
"Oh my god!" I squeal clutching Jakob's hand, as we walk into STAPLES centre. "What seats are we in?"

"Mum told me 18b and c," Jakob says.

I shiver in excitement, and lead Jakob through the crowd. His mum ended up deciding it wasn't best for him to bring Sam.

Sam really isn't a guide dog anymore. He's more Violet's dog than Jakob's.

We get some food and drinks, before finding out seats.

I shake in my seat, as I watch the players warm up. "Are we close?" Jakob asks.

"Yeah," I answer. "I can see Drake sitting in the front row."

"Nice," he says.

"I don't understand why you wanted to come here," I say to him. "You can't even watch the game."

"I can hear," he claims. "If I hear you scream, I'll just copy you."

I smile at him. "Thank you for this."

"It's all good," he says. I grab his hand and hold it in mine.

A couple minutes later and the game starts.

Clippers are only two places above us, so if we were to win this, we will hopefully get on top of them.

High chance but still.

"Get the ball," I shout, angrily, as Anthony Davis lets Kawhi Leonard by him.

"Shut up lady," a clippers fan yells at me.

"Make me," I growl. The other Lakers fans around me cheer.

Jakob chuckles beside me and I relax as his thumb strokes the back of my hand.

The feeling was nice.

By the end of the game everyone was on the edge of their seats.

The score was 74-76

Lakers has five seconds to score. And they needed to score a three pointer.

"Come on," i whisper, clutching Jakob's hand.

The umpire throws the ball up and Lakers get the upper hand. The ball was passed to Kuzma who dribbles his way to the three pointer line. He was getting blocked by George, as the time goes down. He passes to Howard, who goes for the shot.

My heart was beating erratically as we watched the basketball bounce on the ring.

All us Lakers fans get up and cheer as it goes in.

WE WON!

"YES!" I scream and hug Jakob.

Tonight was the best night ever.

*
"Jakob," my mother says, surprised, as we walk inside. "Chloe didn't tell me that you were coming over."

"Mum," I groan. "We discussed this," I hiss.

Jakob laughs a little behind me.

"How are you Jakob?" Mum asks him.

"I'm good thanks," he answers. "How are you?"

"I'm good," she says. "How was the game?"

"Awesome," I chirp. "Lakers won and then I got to take a picture with Lebron and Dwight."

"Sounds fun," Mum says. "How was it for you, Jakob?"

"It was fine," he answers. "I didn't really care as long as Chloe was having fun."

Mum awes. "You are such a sweetheart."

"Anyway," I say. "Can I borrow some money?"

"Why?" Mum questions.

"Jakob doesn't have enough to get home," I answer.

"Oh alright," she says. She walks over to her handbag, grabs out her purse and takes out her credit card. She hands it to me and I quickly open my phone and order Jakob an Uber.

"He will be here in five minutes," I say to Jakob.

Mum smirks and walks off, into the living room. Jakob hums and wraps his arms around my waist. "What to do in five minutes," he murmurs, kissing at my neck.

I giggle a little and pull him off me. "My mum is in the room right next door."

"I can't see so it doesn't count," he argues.

I laugh and give him a quick kiss on the mouth. Which turn to two, then three, then just us making out. My phone dings and Jakob groans as I pull away.

"You Uber is here," I pant trying to catch my breath.

"Damn," he mutters. "Walk me?"

"Of course," I say. I walk him outside to the white Mazda. "Hi," I say to the Uber. "Just let him know when your at his house," I state. "He's blind."

"Okay," the driver says.

"I will see you at school," I say to Jakob, pecking him on the lips.

"Can't wait," he smirks.