Chapter-2

Kat pov-

It's our recess time and there is a rush in the cafeteria me and Grace is waiting in the line and we took our food and and sit at our usual table our table is near to the bad boy's group table they all were talking about Ashton and how he slept with all the sluts and the cheerleaders he has almost slept with the whole school except me.

"Bruh you almost slept with all the girls in our school and it's easy for you to make them fall for you" Ryan exclaimed. "Yeahh" Ashton said,"But can you make Katherine Decker fall for you and and she sleep with you by her choice in just one week" Ryan said pointing towards me.

Ohhhh no no no what did he just said ok so now I am the target of Ashton right? All three of them were looking at me and I tried to hide my face with my hairs and gave Grace a deadly look and picked all my stuff and ran towards my locker I heard footsteps following me but I tried not to look when I reached the locker i found muscular hands pulling my body towards him and he was Ashton my face and his face was only inches far I can feel his breathe
I don't like that he is close to me I am screaming inside my mind

"Hey Hey why are you running from me?"Ashton said,"Please leave me" I said literally in a crying mood
"Why, don't you like me? Ashton said smirking,
"Ashton you better listen to me you can't win the bet from your friends you better stay away from me I don't like that you are close to me and please don't hurt me."I said.

Ashton looked for me a while I know he was thinking that I am the first girl who is refusing THE ASHTON Rider and yaa I don't like him I don't like boys who break heart of every single girl because girls are tissue that you will use and threw them when it's done.

There was an awkward silence for a while and then Ashton speak up "See I know I am bad boy and use girls and break their heart but I never force a girl to sleep with me it's their own choice and I kinda like you because you said the truth and soo it's your choice atleast we can be good friends" Ashton said smiling.

"Yaa sure we can be good friends."I said wearing my awkward smile.

Finally the school was over and on my way back all I was thinking is of Ashton that he maybe a bad boy but he was so sweet and generous to me I like him as a friend.

___________________________________________

IS THE BAD BOY REALLY SWEET?
LET'S SEE♥️