Chapter-12

Kat pov-

I am now at my maths class. It's been two months and I have not contacted the bad boy group. Dominic has forgive Ashton. I am happy for him. It's been really hard for me to not to talk with Dominic. But I don't understand why he was upset that day. He likes me.Noo.

It's recess period and now I am having lunch with Grace and Ryan and Grace are dating they boht look soo cute together. ♥️

Finally the school was over and now I am going home and then I feel muscular hand pulling my waist by his side. I look at and found Dominic. His blue eyes is like magic.

"I am sorry."He whispers in my ear.

I am soo happy that he is back I was missing him soo badly.

" Really." I said.

" Yaa I found out that you doesn't kiss Ashton. And its not his fault because he was not knowing that I like you. Now don't give any reaction. Aww Dominic you like me. I am soo glad. Just be ready at 7 pm today. I am asking you out." Dominic said. And leaves me.
.
.
.

It's 6pm and I am getting ready. I am soo happy that he likes me, and I decided that I will confess him that I also like him. It's like a dream. That going to be reality.

I have wore simple clothes just a crop hoddie and wearing black shorts, and my favorite white sneaker.
This combination is amazing.

I hear a knock at the main door.

I walk downstairs and watches Dominic coming. He is wearing a black plain t-shirt and black jogger.

"You are looking adorable."Dominic said and gives me a kiss on my cheeks which makes butterflies explode in my stomach.

Stupid.

___________________________________________