Chapter - 3

Dominic pov-

"Nooo twilight is the better" Ashton siad, "I said na vampire diaries is best"Ryan said.

Ryan, Ashton and me have a small get together at my house and they are fighting like a stupid that which is better vampire diaries or twilight.
And according to me twilight is the best.

"Domiii where are you thinking babyyy"Ashton said giggling. So mh friends call me domi and I don't hate it because I love them they are with me from my childhood.

"Nothing just a random stuff"

"Are you sure, you look tensed today?" Ryan said.

"I am alright guys."I said but I was not okay I was only thinking about what happened at the recess time why Ashton targets Katherine.

So to be honest I like Katherine, we were working together at a biology project when we are in 8th.
She is such a cute kiddo,I mean I love her talks
She is like a small baby when she pouts. Yaa I the bad boy falls for that nerd.

When Ryan challenged Ashton to make Katherine fall for her and sleep with her, there was a ache in heart I don't know why but I knew Ashton he hates when he don't win the challenge and I don't want Katherine to be hurt because she is very sensible.

I don't know why but I care about Katherine and I should not fall for her because I don't want to get in love I have done this mistake in my past , I don't want to get hurt again.

But sometimes I think Katherine is not that type of girl who can break anyone's heart but I can't take the risk.

___________________________________________
SO DOMINIC HAS GOT HURT EARLIER? LET'S SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH HIM IN HIS PAST♥️