Chapter-6

Katherine pov-

Dominic has come to my house and is in my room with me we are discussing the English project he is wearing a grey track suit and his messy hairs are sexxyy. crazy thoughts.

We were almost done for our today's work, we have to submit the project within a week. So, we have enough time for it. Dominic was about to leave but stopped
We make a eye contact and that cute smile on his face ohhh goshhhh.

"Your parents aren't there right?" Dominic said.

"Yeaahh" I said.

"Would you like to come with me actually we don't know each other and we will spend time together."Dominic said

Is he asking me out?

"Yeah sure."I said.

When we moved out from my home. We sat in Dominic BMW i8, it's super sexyy.

The whole drive was silent. Dominic took me to a place where there were only trees like a forest.

Is he killing me? Okk but whyyy?

~~~~
" Are you killing me?"

" Yes I am."

"but why?"

"because I have to do project with you."

"please don't kill me."

"pretty please."

"OK fine."
~~~~

I have such a good imagination. Hehehe.

Dominic stopped the car. I get out of the car and the view which is in front of me is heaven.

Beautiful sea.. The sound is sea is such a pleasure. It's like the waves want to say something. They are touching my soul. I feel relaxed.

I look up to Dominic he is staring me and his eyes are shining in the dark. I can look into his eyes lifetime.

Dominic holds my hand and he sat on the sand as I also do the same. He is holding my hand, I have not know Dominic but only knew him as a bad boy.
Did bad boy also look cute? They should be like devil right?

"Are you done checking me out babygirl. Do I look sexy?" Dominic said smirking.

Did he just call me babygirl. Omg I am blushing. My cheeks turn red like a ugly tomato. Stupid cheeks.

"You look more pretty when you blush." Dominic said.

"whatever" I said.
.
.
.
.
Now I am in my bed like a potato. Dominic dropped me at home. We didn't have a conversation after that my stupid blushing.

I am very sleepy and just want to have a peaceful sleep.

___________________________________________