Chapter - 4

Dominic pov-

Flashback

I was in 9th grade when I dated a girl Sara. She was gorgeous, I was in love with her. She was everything to me. I can't think of some other girl , she was totally in mind. Day by day my love increase for and I also though that she loves me a lot. On her birthday I want to give her a surprise. So, I went to her house.
I hear some guy voice I first ignored it but when I went to her bedroom I found she was with our football team captain in her bed. All the stuff just get slipped from my hand.
I heart was broken, everything seems blur. It was a different kind of pain.

The girl I loved soo much just ditched me on her birthday. Frkm that day I just hate love I don't want to get in this bullshit. All this is useless

I was lonely, broken and depressed for few months after my break up so I decided to join the bad boy group but I never used a girl because I knew the pain of been betrayed. I am a bad boy but not that who use girls but who breaks rule.

There is no rule for DOMINIC WINTERGARDEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my sofa watching some random movie on Netflix. Ashton and Ryan has just left my house. All I am thinking is about Katherine, I do care about her but I can't love her because I don't want to lose her like I lose Sara.

But I like her. Why???

___________________________________________
IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE FLASHBACK STORY OF DOMINIC. ♥️