Chapter-15

Kat pov-

" Kairaaa!! Are you listening me or hiding from me?" I said.

"No mumma I am having my dinner." Kaira said.

" Ohky sweetheart." I said.

Me and Dominic are now married and have have a 6 old year daughter she is very cute. She is copy of her father and I am jealous. Why can't be she like me.
Nevermind. I am happy with my family. My sweet little family.

"Hey Kaira." Dominic said.

"Heyy dad. " Kaira said.

"How are you babyy?" Dominic asked and picked up Kaira.

" Today I saw a movie and the hero don't love the heroine and he always hurt her. As you are my hero, will you hurt me?" Kaira said pouting.

"Noo I will never hurt you darling and when you will be big you will soon find your real hero that will love you more than you." Dominic said laughing.

" I don't believe in love, hero always hurt heroine and I don't want to be hurt." Kaira said.

" I was also like you, I also don't believe love but now see I love your mother, and she make me believe in love. And soon you will find the one who will make you believe in love. " Dominic said.

" Ohk, I will wait for him, but now I have you as my hero. " Kaira said smiling.

Awww I love them they both look so cute together. I love my family. I am blessed with them. I and Dominic made it. 🌈

___________________________________________