Chapter - 9

We are in the beach at this time. There are 156 footsteps between the hotel and the beach.Dominic and I are standing near the shore. We are holding each othershand. The water is playing tag with us , it's touching our feet and running like we are going to catch him.

"Why are you smiling princess?"Dominic asked.

"Don't you think the sea is playing tag with us and the stars are winking at us?"I said.

"Yaa, it's all beautiful including you." Dominic said.

"Whatever."I said.

We both were insilent,holding each other's hand. My head on his shoulder, feeling relaxed.

Dominic breaks the silence.

"You seeing the sky. The stars and the moon, they are always together inspite moon is beautiful than stars then also they are together, not only beauty justify everything , the understanding, care, their love makes the bond more beautiful."Dominic said smiling and his eyes still watching the sky.

"Yaa, when the efforts,the love which you give to a person and gets the same back is the best feeling ever." I said smiling.

"Kat, You know I am always there for you. No matter how the situation is, I am and will alwaysbe there for you. You are my kiddoo."Dominic said.

We were going back to the hotel. Grace, Ashton and Ryan had already left.

I am dancing in my mind. Did I melt the badboy with my cuteness.nice joke. Heheh

I changed into my brother's track suit and take a hot shower. My love.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"You?" I said.

I saw Dominic coming into my room.

"Hey baby girl, waana see some Netflix?" Dominic said.

"Yaa, obviously."

It's been half an hour and we are fighting on what should we watch.

"We will watch frozen." I said.

"No, we will watch vampire diaries." Dominic said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"yes."

"no."

"Ok alright." Dominic said.

"Yeahhh I have won." I said.

It's almost three-four hours and we have watched 2-3 movies and now I am sleepy.

___________________________________________