Chapter-13

Kat pov-

We are in Dominic's car.. I don't know where he is taking me but I am excited.

We went to a restaurant it was somehow expensive. He already have booked a table.

"How can I help you." the waitress asked.

"Place your order." Dominic said.
.
.
.
We had our dinner and now its time for dessert.
Yeaahhhhh.

When I was ordering dessert then I saw people screaming, I look back and found - A man gun in his hand pointing towards a lady, and he shoot her.

Dominic hold my hand we began to run but can't he shoot Dominic and then me. I can't move. I can't feel anything. I am just like an ice, my vision gets blurry and I fall on the ground.
.
.
.

Dominic pov-

I wake up and found myself in the hospital. Why I am here? Where is Katherine ? I want to see her. I need her.

"Where is Katherine? I need to see her. I asked the doctor.

"Are you with Katherine? Doctor said.

" Yaa I am with her. Where she is? I asked.

"She is dead."Doctor said.

" No." I whisper. "Can I see her?"

"Yaa." Doctor said.

I open the door and see Katherine, she is coverd with white clothe.

"You can't leave me. I want you in my life. I want you soo badly. You can't leave me. I love you." I said holding her hand.

"Please mai tere bina nahi reh sakta tu meri jindagi thi mera dil tere pass hai tu mujhe aise chorke nhi Jaa sakti[ I can't live without you you were my life, you have my heart you can't leave me]" I said.

The two nurses take me outside the room, I beg them to let me stay but they refuse. I try to run from the hospital. I want air.
I ran from the hospital and standing in a park. My eyes are getting blurry tears rolling down my cheeks. I want her. She can't leave me. She should be here with me. I miss her. I miss her voice. I miss her smile. I want to kiss her.

Tears rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly my vision was blur and all dark.

___________________________________________