Rise of a Ranger pt. 2

A/N: Hi everybody! No reviews yet, but like a power ranger; I never give up! Picking up where we left off in Chapter 1 the last thing we saw was Hunter catching Sofia while she was passing out! Or was it just a dream? Find out in Rise of a Ranger pt. 2!

" Ughhh, I feel like I just got trampled by a stampede of gazelles and bitten by a cobra! What happened to me? The last thing I remember seeing was... the Crimson Ranger? But he didn't have his helmet on," these thoughts raced through Sofia's brain as she finally started coming to her senses. " Was I dreaming or was he there," she asked out loud to nobody in particular.

An unfamiliar voice spoke out and spooked her, " Oh, I was there Sofia." Sofia shot up to find that she was in her white fleece pajamas, in her bed, and cuddled up with her leopard plushie that Tommy had gotten for her when she was 5 years old. She looked over and saw a tall, blond-haired man who looked to be about her age, with blue eyes sitting in her light blue, cushioned chair ( the only piece of furniture in her room that was not white, mind you). " Who are you? How- how do you know my name," she questioned him. He answered, " My name is Hunter Bradley." Sofia looked him up and down and simply stated, " Okaaaaay, that answers who you are, but not the mystery of how you know my name." Hunter smirked and said, "Maybe it would be better if I showed you." (Note: Lothor told Hunter and Blake her name and he found it out from interrogating Sensei Suka)

Hunter raised his Morpher... wait Morpher! and commanded, "Thunderstorm, Ranger Form!" A red light surrounded him and when it faded, standing in his place was none other than the Crimson Ranger. " YOU," she exclaimed, " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" " Sofia, I don't want to hurt you. I was just answering your question," he pleaded in that deep, almost mechanical voice. She looked at him almost hesitantly before she spoke, " Okay bug boy. Where's your partner in crime? Where's Lothor?" Crimson demorphed and spoke again, " Geez, calm down cat girl (another recurring nickname). Give me a chance to talk would you?" "Very well. Speak Hunter," she commanded with a small smile.

" Okay, well my 'partner' is my brother Blake. And Lothor is on the ship," he started.

" Ship? What ship? Where is Sensei Suka and the rest of the ninjas," Sofia questioned.

" Relax beautiful. Your sensei and the rest of the students are safe on Lothor's ship which is in space," he answered.

" Okay handsome. I am calm. You better be glad that my dad isn't home or else we would kick your rear so bad that you wouldn't be able to sit for a month," she rebutted without realizing that she had called him handsome.

" So you think I am handsome do you," he probed her.

Hunter inched closer and attempted to grab her waist. Sofia slapped his hands.

"Don't even try it Mr. Grabby Hands! Or did you forget what I did to you and Blake back at the academy," she threatened.

Hunter's sly smirk faded from his handsome face. He spoke, " So be it White Ranger, but soon you will be mine! Mark my words!" And with that, he disappeared in a flash of crimson lightning. Leaving Sofia to reflect upon their lengthy conversation.

"What does he mean I'll be his? I mean I guess he is kind of handsome... no STOP! He is the enemy," she thought.

Tommy was in Angel Grove visiting his former teammates. So Sofia decided to pay a visit to Blue Bay Harbor and meet these Wind Rangers that Sensei Suka told her about.

Time jump to 3 weeks later ( Note: Sofia has forgotten about her conversation with Hunter, but she still remembers his face and that he is the Crimson Thunder Ranger and also that Blake is the Navy Thunder Ranger)