Sensei Switcheroo

A/N: I'm back! I'm gonna be switching things up with this episode. You'll know once you see the changes. Enjoy!

Dustin and a strange man walked up to Hunter, Blake, Cam, and Sofia. "Hey, guys. I want you to meet my dad," he introduced the man.

'Hey," his father shook Hunter's hand.

"This is Sofia, Hunter, Blake, and Cam," Dustin announced.

"I'm Jake. Dustin's told me everything about you guys," Jake shook each ranger's hand. The rangers gave Dustin a look as if saying "Dustin, please tell us that you didn't tell him our secret identities."

"Not everything. I promise," Dustin assured them.

"Oh," Hunter sighed.

"Oh and, uh, this is my boss, Kelly," Dustin told Jake.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Kelly shook the man's hand. "Can I help you with something?" she asked.

"We, uh, stopped by to pick up some new gloves. Dad thrashed his last pair," Dustin replied proudly.

"You guys ride together? That is so cool," Hunter said, clapping the Yellow Ranger's hand in a friendly handshake.

"I taught him everything he knows," Jake proudly told them.

"He did. Yeah, it's true," Dustin confirmed, as the father-son duo clapped hands excitedly. They walked towards Kelly to find a new pair of gloves.

"Ah, a guy and his dad. I miss that," Hunter sighed sadly.

"Yeah, me too," Blake agreed.

"So do I," Cam mumbled.

"Guys, you always have my family to fall back on," Sofia told them while rubbing between Hunter's shoulder blades. Hunter smiled at her and kissed her forehead gently, then turned to Cam, remembering his comment about fathers.

"What are you talking about? At least your dad's still around," Hunter said.

"Somehow, high-fiving a guinea pig just isn't the same," Cam replied.

Ninja Ops:

Cam looked meaningfully down at the picture of his young parents and him as an infant.

"One who is lost in thought is still lost, son," Sensei told Cam.

"I guess it shows," Cam said.

"You are missing your mother," Sensei determined.

"And father. So much has happened to me... to us," Cam replied mournfully.

"I am always here for you, Cam," Sensei assured.

"I know you are, and I know I should be grateful you're even alive, but sometimes..." Cam began.

"Sometimes a guinea pig, even a ninja master guinea pig, is no replacement for a real, live, human father," Sensei concluded.

"You think you'll ever get... you know... unstuck?" Cam questioned.

"To undo what has been done will take a mighty power source... one far greater than my energy alone," Sensei replied.

Cam fiddled with his amulet until an idea hit him!

After the space scene:

"I've adjusted the energy of my morpher to reconstruct matter at a subatomic level. It will, in theory, make my father human again," Cam explained.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Sensei?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, it could be really dangerous," Sofia warned.