Pork-Chopped

A/N: Back again! This will be 'Pork-Chopped.' This is her outfit above. I know its unusual, but even tomboys wear skirts once in a while! Anyways, ENJOY!

Sofia watched as Shane and Dustin crawled under the table in Ninja Ops while trying to connect the cables.

"Oh this is so brutal," Dustin complained.

"I heard that," Shane agreed.

"Problem, gentlemen?" Sensei asked.

"Uh-uh," Dustin answered.

"Then stop whining and get the job done," Sofia ordered.

"Right," the boys complied.

They finally crawled out from under the table with the wires.

"Those who fail to install cable in time for the science-fiction marathon will feel the wrath of the unhappy guinea pig," Sensei commented.

"Sensei, no disrespect, but I'm pretty sure there was nothing about Cable TV in any..." Dustin began.

Shane stopped him before he got a chance to finish, "He was kidding, dude."

"Dustin, it's called sarcasm," Sofia told him.

"And action!" Shane announced as she finished plugging in the wires.

The surveillance system appeared on Sensei's mini-lounge TV.

"Isn't this a little low-tech? I mean, Cam's got, like, a thousand channels on that..." Dustin started to ask.

"How many times do we have to go over this? The satellite surveillance system is not a home- theater," Cam interrupted.

Sofia turned to watch Blake and Tori sparring.

"I'll take it easy on you this time," Blake teased.

"Don't let the blonde hair fool you. You're going down," Tori countered.

Blake threw a punch at her which she grabbed and threw him across the room. He landed and the boys automatically turned to look at the fallen Navy Ranger. Blake tried to lunge at her, but his arm got tangled in the wires and he pulled them out of the outlet. The TV sparked and shut off.

"Haha," Tori giggled.

"That's what you get when you mess with girl power," Sofia commented.

The two best friends high-fived each other in celebration. 

"Well that went well," Cam said in his usual sarcastic tone.

Blake rushed over to Cam.

"Uh, sorry bro. Here! Maybe I can help," Blake apologized.

He began to reach for the monitor before Cam slapped his hand away.

"No, no, I'll take it from here," Cam snapped.

"You guys want to head to the skate park? I need to practice for my demo," Shane asked.

"I was just going to give Blake a ride to meet Hunter," Tori declined.

"Yeah and I'll be following in my car," Sofia added.

"Well, you guys are still coming tomorrow, right- 3:00?" Shane asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it," Tori answered.

"Of course," Sofia told him.

"All right," Shane celebrated.

At Storm Chargers:

Sofia was doing maintenance on her motocross bike in the back when Tori walked in.