Storm Before The Calm Part 1

A/N: Here it is! The finale! I decided to split it into two parts because it's easier to write! Enjoy Part 1!

"Now that we've formed an alliance, we must be very careful that your uncle does not suspect us," Vexacus warned the sisters.

"Let us worry about him. You just get ready to take on the rangers," Kapri ordered.

"You have the scroll?" Vexacus inquired.

"Of course we have it, we always have it," Marah snapped.

"Wait here...safe...away from Uncle," Kapri commanded. "We'll come for you when the time is right."

"Give me the scroll now," Vexacus demanded, shooting out his arm.

"Hey!" Marah blasted him with a laser from her headdress. "Back off! You're a loose cannon and we don't trust you!"

"We're calling the shots now. You don't like it, take us on," Kapri challenged the bounty hunter. "We'd love the competition."

"Fine. I'll wait," Vexacus conceded. Marah and Kapri turned and walked away. "But not for long."

Storm Chargers

"I can't believe this!" Dustin exclaimed, as he walked in carrying a box of oil. "I ask for 4-stroke oil and they send me this 2-stroke stuff. Bah! What am I supposed to do with that?"

Shane and Kelly laughed at the yellow ranger's complaints.

"What? What's so funny?" Dustin asked.

"Hey, look, forget about the oil and pack your bags," Shane told him, walking to the lounge area.

"Why? Where are we going?" Dustin questioned.

"You wanted to freestyle? Well, guess what. Here's your chance," Kelly said, handing him a paper. "Fill it out and sign it. We have to get it in straight away if you want to make the deadline."

"This is for the U.S. Action Games," Dustin laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, and by the way, under sponsor, write Storm Chargers," Kelly replied.

"Sponsor? Hey, did you know about this?" Dustin asked, turning to the red ranger.

"I'm going too! For skateboard, baby, yeah!" Shane answered, climbing onto the couch. 

"Oh, yeah," Dustin cheered. "Hey, Tori, aw, check it out!"

"Oh, Kelly's sponsoring you to go to the U.S. Action Games in freestyle," Tori guessed.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Dustin asked.

"She showed me this morning," Tori replied, walking over to where Shane was sitting.

"Hey," Hunter and Blake greeted him.

"Hey, guys. Guess what," Dustin gushed.

"Yeah, I know. U.S Action Games, right?" Blake said.

"That's awesome," Hunter complimented.

The brothers walked to the lounge.

Sofia walked in with black and white sport leggings, a white tank top, and white Adidas shoes on.

"Hey, Soph! Look," Dustin grinned.

"Yeah, I know! The U.S Action Games. I'll be there too," Sofia told him as she walked into the lounge.

"What will you be doing?" Dustin asked.

"BMX, dude," she replied.

"What? So, let me get this straight. Everybody knew about this except for me?" Dustin asked.