Ninja Thunder part 2

A/N: We're back! Part two of the team-up is here!

Hunter, Blake, Sofia, Conner, Kira, and Ethan walked along the abandoned streets of Reefside. The ninjas were dressed normally so that their ranger identities weren't alluded to, even though it was 4 A.M. and nobody was around.

"Uh, where are we going?" Blake asked.

"Our hangout. It's part of the plan, remember?" Kira replied.

"Oh, yeah, right," Blake muttered.

"We're here," Ethan sang, pulling out a key for the front door and unlocking it.

"Hayley's Cyberspace," Sofia read. "Interesting."

"Wait until you see what's inside," Conner laughed. He opened the door and let Sofia and Kira go through first before following behind and leaving the other boys to open the door for themselves.

"Thanks for holding the door," Hunter sarcastically growled. He moved to punch Conner in the face before Sofia intercepted him.

"Hunter, did you forget what I said earlier," Sofia reprimanded him.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Hunter apologized, rolling his eyes.

"Hunter..." Sofia warned.

"Alright, I'll behave," Hunter reassured.

"Uh-huh," Sofia muttered. "Okay, let's get on with the plan."

"Right, okay, so Conner, Kira, and Ethan will challenge Tori, Shane, and Dustin and while they're battling, we'll wait for Cam to finish up with the virus," Hunter declared.

"Right, let's get started," Conner said. The Dino Trio sat down at a table. "Hey, those ninjas weren't that tough."

"I wouldn't run your mouth like that," Kira warned. "They might hear you."

"I don't care. If they show up, I'd fight all three right here, right now," Conner responded. On cue, the doors flew open and Shane, Tori, and Dustin strolled through. Sofia, Hunter, and Blake scrambled behind the counter and peeked over the top.

"Here they come," Sofia whispered to Blake and Hunter.

Shane drew back his arm and let out an extreme burst of air that knocked the Dino Rangers to the floor.

"Can I get you something?" Conner suggested sarcastically. "A smoothie or a muffin, maybe?"

"I try to avoid sugar. It makes me hyper," Shane growled.

"Man, I would hate to see him when he gets hyper," Ethan commented.

"Yeah, it's not pleasant," Blake agreed.

"Shh," Sofia hushed him.

The Dino Rangers and the Wind Trio moved closer together. Conner vs. Shane; Kira vs. Dustin; and Ethan vs. Tori.

"Dude, she's kind of cute, don't you think?" Ethan asked Conner.

"Yeah, in a scary ninja terminator kind of way," Conner replied, looking Tori up and down.

Blake attempted to lunge at the two male Dino Rangers, but Sofia and Hunter each put a hand on his chest to calm him down.

"Would you two focus?" Kira snapped.

"Meet us under the Harbor Bridge in an hour," Shane challenged.

"Fine, but come alone," Conner negotiated.

"Why should we agree to that?" Tori asked.

"It's called honor. I thought you ninjas knew all about that," Kira replied.